THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1569697224018.png

1569697162481.png

1569697198595.png

Lmao at other than the Addition of AD :lol: as if adding one of the top players to a team does nothing.

but but but... What if AD/Lebron miss time.... as if that can't be said with any of the other duo's in the West. PG coming off two shoulder injuries & Kawhi is incapable of playing a full season w/o major rest. Yet i don't continually hear about the possibility of them getting hurt :lol:. Embiid drink the wrong milkshake & gotta miss a playoff game.... and you talking injuries

Also :lol::lol: at a Sixer fan talking about the fit of the Lakers as if yall don't have the spacing of a mouse hole

Buddy I’m not even talking about the fit of the players on the Lakers roster. I’m talking about the talent level of the team straight up not being good enough. If we were talking about prime Bron, AD and one other max guy then that could outweigh the lack of talent from the rest of the roster and the fact that almost all the rest of the contenders out West just kept their rosters intact while adding talent to them.

random but my brothers at a cigar lounge right now and Dennis Rodman and Tim Hardaway just walked in :lol:

talk about random, especially the Rodman part

It’s really not that weird at all. If you’ve lost an immediate family member while trying to work a stressful job what he said makes all the sense in the world. I’ve lived that.

My dad died last year. Closest person in my entire life. I have a stressful job but I didn’t go around making everyone else at my workplace hate being around me for a year straight and go back on everything I said to my co-workers. And Kyrie is only a year and a half younger than me so that’s not an excuse.

My dad died last year. Closest person in my entire life. I have a stressful job but I didn’t go around making everyone else at my workplace hate being around me for a year straight and go back on everything I said to my co-workers. And Kyrie is only a year and a half younger than me so that’s not an excuse.
That’s cool but when I lost my mom a couple years back I was pretty much on a knifes edge the entire time I was working of snapping on somebody. And I didn’t take a vacation for a year either and I was getting a lot of **** done. It was stupid but that’s the way I dealt with it.

After enduring Puke Walton, the pitchforks will rightfully be out for Vogel if he rolls out Rondo and doesn't produce/help the team.

Lakers easily making the playoffs, barring injury to AD or Lebron.

And once they're in the postseason, ain't no team in the West beating em 4x out of 7.

This team will come with a vengeance just like the well-balanced Celtic team of '08 that won 66 and took the chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom