THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all might be overreacting to Rudy. Somebody was gonna get it. He was just the unlucky contestant

I am sorry but we are not overreacting when he was PUBLICLY touching media microphone as a joke and his teammates said on record that he was horsing around and touching them because he didn’t take the virus seriously. Sure, another player might have contracted it but his blatant lack of regard and awareness deserve to be criticized to the utmost degree.

What happens with the Olympics if the season gets extended?
olympics should be cancelled but Japan waiting til May to decide.
IOC needs to make them decide asap, especially with so many sporting organizations suspending their seasons

i dont think there will be a 2020 olympics happening at all

HycXnJ96CRG12yGYjEsLfaAAX6XbCLc840nQLNSPXKsEjmEyBCEUuyQ1vjYMOy51053ofsCToMcuyTGo__qJEWZeHW_XbRQXWzQakAMpn0uWtbBFD82scJvqB7PHO_l_uh6dDUy5-CEwwUh-AE3vSAWfSH0BKxfMb-o

I am sorry but we are not overreacting when he was PUBLICLY touching media microphone as a joke and his teammates said on record that he was horsing around and touching them because he didn’t take the virus seriously. Sure, another player might have contracted it but his blatant lack of regard and awareness deserve to be criticized to the utmost degree.
While it was extremely dumb, the virus was gonna find its way there. But yes, he did speed up the process :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom