THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A shortened schedule would **** a team like the pelicans in the behind so much.

Dont matter, grizz were gonna take that 8th apot anyways
It's wraps bro. They even shutting down the video game league :rofl:

Instagram_kingduone_88918709_497090527648829_3022580747194052590_n.jpg
What iss this? Video game league? Why the hell is it cancelled if they playing online? Or is it in person playing against someone?

Theoretically if the season continues in the summer and Olympics continue in the summer will players have to choose between the playoffs and Olympics?

or y’all think Team USA will withdraw from the Olympics?

Coach K was the first to withdraw from the NCAA tournament. I could see him doing the same for Team USA.

I would think players not playing in the playoffs would play for team USA while playoffs go on as normal, assuming they go on simultaneously.

Won’t that exclude players, though?

Really curious to see which players will let go and stop giving a ****. If I’m in one of the teams that won’t make the playoffs I’m not staying in shape.

Zion might gain a couple pounds due to boredom

Interested to see who will come back looking like dudes did in the lockout season. Way out of shape.

Coach K was the first to withdraw from the NCAA tournament. I could see him doing the same for Team USA.

Won’t that exclude players, though?

Pop is coaching the team this year isn't he?

I wonder how big the sports seasons cancelations impact a response from the whyte house.

And the NBA really is a Lion's den & Bron is Mufasa standing in the valley about to get trampled.

The beginning of the 4th quarter is on right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom