THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ES7zz1nUwAA8bUk

5e3d24a7-3895-41e9-8cff-d06fb3d20f39_text_hi.gif

ConsiderateDistinctHermitcrab-max-1mb.gif
That Dr Evil gif :rofl: :rofl: 'you were born out of your mother's *** " :rofl: forgot all about that scene

So...Tom Hanks is a 63 year old diabetic and Rita Wilson is a 63 year old cancer survivor, both would seem to fit the bill as “high risk patients”, and they’re both feeling perfectly fine. Donovan Mitchell was completely fine and ready to play an NBA basketball game, didn’t even know anything was wrong with him til he got tested. Rudy Gobert just thought he had a little cold, says he’s feeling fine.

I mean...........idk what to say here. Yes they’re all millionaires but there’s nothing they were giving them that we couldn’t get, they just straight up feel fine.

Normal 37 year old chick who tested positive just took some regular cold and flu medicine and was fine after a few days.

I’m aware it’s about prevention regardless, but aren’t the same people at risk with this the same people at risk at being hospitalized for the flu, pneumonia, etc?

So...Tom Hanks is a 63 year old diabetic and Rita Wilson is a 63 year old cancer survivor, both would seem to fit the bill as “high risk patients”, and they’re both feeling perfectly fine. Donovan Mitchell was completely fine and ready to play an NBA basketball game, didn’t even know anything was wrong with him til he got tested. Rudy Gobert just thought he had a little cold, says he’s feeling fine.

I mean...........idk what to say here. Yes they’re all millionaires but there’s nothing they were giving them that we couldn’t get, they just straight up feel fine.

Normal 37 year old chick who tested positive just took some regular cold and flu medicine and was fine after a few days.

I’m aware it’s about prevention regardless, but aren’t the same people at risk with this the same people at risk at being hospitalized for the flu, pneumonia, etc?

have you heard of anecdotal evidence? Stop. for every Tom hanks there’s one who’s exactly like him but died. apply 3% to the world population and imagine they just disappeared.

Now think about those people who need to be hospitalized for flu and pneumonia but EXPONENTIALLY more of them.

Now think about the burden that puts on hospitals, and how that impacts other people with illnesses and serious diseases who need urgent care. Imagine having a relative who doesn't have coronavirus but they have a heart attack.

Basically in Italy you have hospitals full to bursting, they are in triage mode where they have to dole out medical attention as a limited resource.

Mavericks and Sixers seem to be the two teams that will benefit the most from these 30 days of rest. Will be interesting to see how the Mavs utilize Boban after his monster game.

7FAA7BBF-2471-4B67-AE3D-4E9202C1D944.png

Lil Uzi Vert with his second album in a week :wow:
Bringing Keef of the IR for for the Bean tribute :wow: :wow:
And Jay Electronica dropped an album today :wow: :wow: :wow:Some folks got time during this outbreak. At least we’re getting new material/content while there’s no sports :lol: :pimp:

Jazz really beefin over this? Folks never got sick from a coworker before? Dudes gotta grow up...

I think he was ****ing around coughing and touching on **** of theirs in the locker room joking about the whole thing beforehand. Similar to him touching all the mics at the end of that last interview.

Yeah he used that stat incorrectly. 40-70% will be infected. 1-3% of infected will die

But I think the more important point 100027 100027 was making is that COVID is having ramifications beyond just the people who actually get it. It’s taxing the world’s health care systems in a way that will harm people who have other illnesses, but that’s going to be hard to quantify.

Jazz really beefin over this? Folks never got sick from a coworker before? Dudes gotta grow up...
1584106153088.gif

This ain’t the sniffles, my dude. This is an unknown virus with no official vaccination that has led to the death of thousands of people across the world and has sent the entire world into a panic. Yet you don’t believe that Donovan doesn’t have a right to be upset when his teammate ignorantly infected him due to said teammates gross and willful ignorance.

Funny NT will make something out of nothing while other times they downplay something as if it’s nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom