THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's laughed at a coronavirus joke before. Small percentage of those people probably had it without knowing too.

What Rudy did was definitely immature, but since his platform is so big, his particular incident is being 10x more magnified than it should be.

No one is being blackballed.

steph a good guy man.

with the season halted, reminds me that we lost kobe.

kobe was so special man, made me hate myself for even becoming such a big basketball fan. as my non basketball fans were not really affected
feelings too raw man, still pains me

If lil zeke didn't play in the 2017 playoffs and went into free agency without injury, how much is he signing for?

If lil zeke didn't play in the 2017 playoffs and went into free agency without injury, how much is he signing for?
There are tons of articles saying he was lined up for 175 million... just have to wonder if Danny was going to do it even without the injury. Regardless someone was going to pay him if he was healthy

the Currys get IT. they constantly give back to the community and have done so much
there's a lot of stuff that they do that don't get publicize

“Of course. It’s because Steph has a clear concept of needing MOAR help so he’s prone to give back to the community .” - Steph Curry Hater

dead.png
miss my dawg mane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom