THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why anyone would be going hard to defend Baguette Biyombo right now is beyond me
**** man we've had cats on here defending china after starting all this **** and attempting to hide it :lol:

Even if it did start here (which I don’t believe), it seems indisputable that it reached crisis levels in China first due in part to how the Chinese government handled the situation. So I’m not sure it matters much where the very first case developed.
It definitely matters to the loud Americans with platforms that are being outwardly racist towards China saying it started there

You guys need to get over what Rudy did.

He made a mistake. He sounds genuinely sorry. Even if he had took every precaution
In the book he still could've contracted it and passed it on. Hospital employees be wearing full protective gear and doing hand washing and still contract the virus.

You guys need to get over what Rudy did.

He made a mistake. He sounds genuinely sorry. Even if he had took every precaution
In the book he still could've contracted it and passed it on. Hospital employees be wearing full protective gear and doing hand washing and still contract the virus.

I’m satisfied with his apology. He knows he messed up. I wish no ill toward him, but I’m not ready to give up on the jokes about Escargot Eaton.

Americans? Racist? Hating on foreigners/other countries?

Nnnnaaaahh.

Indeed, but that segment of Americans is not going to give much thought to the nuance of where the disease actually started and where it spread most widely.

Scientists/doctors knowing where the first case developed probably is important to finding vaccine/preventing future outbreaks, but racists still going to racist regardless of what the answer to that particular question is. They’ve never let science get in their way before.’

ETAfH4bUUAAl-H5

Last edited:
Really feel bad for Italy, they have the oldest population in Europe I believe and 5th in the world. People dont want to label it as an old person disease but it really is bad for them.

Look at Washington, many deaths there but most of them were in that care facility.

Keep your elders safe guys.

I'm not protecting Gobert; I'm protecting...

... you.

Have you verified via recent test that you don't have it? If not, have you self quarantined?

I have not verified via recent test that I don’t have it. I see where you are going this and I will concede to this point. However, the larger issue is that even if you have symptoms (like an NT’er in General) you can’t get tested if you haven’t recently traveled or been in contact with someone who has it. I have traveled recently but I don’t have symptoms and I’m currently in the United States capital of the Coronavirus, Seattle so I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to go in to request a test.

I am not fully self-quarantining but I am taking strong preventative measures. I’m out here for work so I have to go into the office. I’ve severely limited interactions with colleagues and have been working with our Environmental Health and Safety team to put in as many precautions as possible to prevent workers from getting it while keeping everything going, business as usual. Similar to Rudy and the NBA, we know someone will eventually get it so I am finalizing a recovery plan as well for when we have to cross that bridge.

I know I’ll get **** for the last paragraph but that’s the ugly side of American business |l When I’m not at work, I sequester myself to my hotel room, though. Either room service, Caviar/Uber Eats or order from the restaurant and have them deliver it. By the time my stay is done, I will have had the entire menu of the hotel restaurant, maybe room service too :lol: I have the TP/food plug, my room gets deep cleaned every day but I try to zoom thru the lobby and not touch anything outside of my room because a hotel seems like a hotbed for this thing

I’m satisfied with his apology. He knows he messed up. I wish no ill toward him, but I’m not ready to give up on the jokes about Escargot Eaton.

I am in violent agreement with everything you have to say about this matter. It’s really just with Rudy, if you recall, the French Theo Ratliff and Baguette Biyombo jokes along with talks of his skill set being obsolete in a year or two have been going for weeks. This whole Cornavirus just out Da Hemi in Da Slander Bus.

Last edited:
Oh, Gobert said sorry? Well that makes everything okay. What’s his next trick, driving drunk?
Drunk drivers know they're drunk and get in the car anyway

Rudy didn't know he had the coronavirus. I don't even think he was sick (symptomatic)

Not the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom