THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

60B894E0-7918-410D-BAAC-E5676AB36797.gif

Kyrie has all his faults but man...his game is pretty.

With most offensive players, you know what their moves are. Harden with the step back, Luka with the uh double step back, and so forth, but with Kyrie, you don't know what he will do. His "go to" moves are his unlimited array of combos in any position on the floor, using either hand on any side of the rim and using any part of the back board.

If only he had less ego and played team ball, he would have been something else.

Whenever the league ends up resuming, they're going to basically just have to accept that some players are going to have it or they're at least going to risk players, staff, coaches, fans etc. exposing it to each other

This isn't going to go away in 2-3 months. In general I think society is going to have to come to grips that the coast won't really be truly clear for a while

Whenever the league ends up resuming, they're going to basically just have to accept that some players are going to have it or they're at least going to risk players, staff, coaches, fans etc. exposing it to each other
If that were the case, I'd respect any player/staff that would want to holdout of playing to avoid the risks.

But I don't see any player holding out of millions of dollars unless they had some sort of immune disorder, etc.

If that were the case, I'd respect any player/staff that would want to holdout of playing to avoid the risks.

But I don't see any player holding out of millions of dollars unless they had some sort of immune disorder, etc.
Just think about the players ever playing overseas again for pre season or FIBA

League going to definitely take a hit in that regard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom