THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
90 days is almost the offseason, almost the time from the last game of the finals to the preseason.

You’d need at least 2-3 weeks of games before the playoffs or you’re gonna be risking injury asking guys to go from 0-100 like that.

Back in LA looks like just in the knick of time, NYC on lock down now. LA is following suit. Bron gets the Show a chip under THESE circumstances, he's going to #2 all time. Anybody got 2K for Xbox let me know if you wanna start a league. There's literally nothing for me to do but play video games. This **** has completely shut down the hospitality industry.

90 days is almost the offseason, almost the time from the last game of the finals to the preseason.

You’d need at least 2-3 weeks of games before the playoffs or you’re gonna be risking injury asking guys to go from 0-100 like that.
If they do finish this season that means short offseason?

Both of these things make it sound so stupid. I really don’t get how they think immediately jumping into playoff games in the middle of the summer after not playing any games for three months is a good idea.

got some bad news for clippers fans
7E2D4F1A-9317-441C-9DE8-42CA4F14D690.jpeg

one thing that always confused me about bron's athleticism was his lack of lateral quickness on defense.

Now yes, but prime Bron still could move his feet quick enough to guard anyone in the league. Ask Derrick Rose, who was probably the fastest player in the league with the ball in his hands before all those injuries.

Was just about to post that Ros thing.

Meh.

She kinda falling off fairly quick.

It's surprising. Often times she wears really unflattering clothes
Malika >> Ros

but we just need some content. lock me up in quarantine with Ros. Stomach would be gone >D :evil:

Was Ros ever VICIOUS though?

Or was she just a first team All Female Sports Journalism type of girl?

Rooks is vicious no matter who she is around.

Not sure I would have ever said that about Ros.

She is a good looking woman though. (Don't flip my words)
When she first came out with the warriors and was tryna look extra mixed to get ahead, she was god levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom