THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She seems like a fine hispanic woman... the guy should've asked for her number instead of taking that picture

IF the league resumes in mid to late June, let's immediately go into the playoffs. Five game series for the first three rounds and then a seven game Finals series to finish up in August. The draft and free agency starts soon after, then the 2020-21 season tips off in December.

Just cancel the damn season.

I don't care if we're playing the Finals in August, the Lakers are winning this chip.

With a big fat

asterisk.jpg

Compared to the last 10 years this season so far was the worst next to the NBA Lockout season in 2012. NBA Lost KD, Klay, Curry, Kyrie, Embid, and Zion to injures for most of the season. I honestly was only interested in a Clippers/Lakers playoff series which wasn’t a sure thing. Outside of that no interest 🤷🏽‍♂️

Compared to the last 10 years this season so far was the worst next to the NBA Lockout season in 2012. NBA Lost KD, Klay, Curry, Kyrie, Embid, and Zion to injures for most of the season. I honestly was only interested in a Clippers/Lakers playoff series which wasn’t a sure thing. Outside of that no interest 🤷🏽‍♂️
Probably the only positive thing about this season was Zion.

IF the league resumes in mid to late June, let's immediately go into the playoffs. Five game series for the first three rounds and then a seven game Finals series to finish up in August. The draft and free agency starts soon after, then the 2020-21 season tips off in December.

I say go all out and turn in into a cup style tournament. Divisions play to qualify and one game elimination. that will make it super fun and competitive without having to drag too long to delay next season.

I know it will never happen, but it would be fun if it did.

Eight weeks puts them at mid-May, if we're going off their initial quarantine. Call the regular season off, 5-game series the first two rounds (at least). Done.

Tell me this don't look like a Bang Bros intro...

That was a little TOO natural from all parties involved. I need to see if he’s wearing Timbs with crew socks in or not in order to determine if this man is actually moonlighting in pron to supplement his income during this hiatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom