THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you never been to africa stop it.
i would know cause im from africa.
She got an Adam Sandler nose. Jewish/Russian genes.
0D3EB689-8A1B-4420-ABAC-B5351F66D431.jpeg

Whenever y'all get into this "she just aight bag" I always wished y'all would post y'all current Queens for comparison sake
Post one quote of anyone calling her just aight.

Why I pacifically said,
"She is a good looking woman though. (Don't flip my words)."

Post one quote of anyone calling her just aight.

Why I pacifically said,
"She is a good looking woman though. (Don't flip my words)."

You always get so defensive and start playing these semantics game. This is a running game of yours where you know what you're implying but then you lean on well "I literally said this though you can't some me where I said this other thing"

that's your "queen" in your avy?

Just as much as I'm sure that's your King in your avi

You always get so defensive and start playing these semantics game. This is a running game of yours where you know what you're implying but then you lean on well "I literally said this though you can't some me where I said this other thing"

Or maybe you simply took everything that was said out of context.

Don't come in misquoting folks and then play the victim when you are checked on it.

Point blank nobody called her JUST AIGHT.

Not one soul

you said she looked "extra mixed" how does one look extra mixed(don't flip my words)
No, I said she tried to look extra mixed. And one can do that easily. Stay out of the sun. Hit with more foundation. Lighter makeup. Lighter blonde highlights in the hair.

Once she got on, it was wakanda forever. I get it, but it was still noticeable. When she was building, 'I'm mixed'. Now she established, 'Im 100% Nigerian. But my mom's white or whateva'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom