THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the trades that occurred, most specifically to aid a playoff run in the short term, there's no way the league can just cancel the season and not have a playoff. I don't think they necessarily need to play the entirety of the regular season games, but I do think 5-10 so players can get back into the swing of things for the playoffs would be good.

Use next season to test some of the things that have been talked about such as later start date and shortened season. Go from there.

Image result for guy laughing in car gif

the sound immediately had me look this up

Back in LA looks like just in the knick of time, NYC on lock down now. LA is following suit. Bron gets the Show a chip under THESE circumstances, he's going to #2 all time. Anybody got 2K for Xbox let me know if you wanna start a league. There's literally nothing for me to do but play video games. This **** has completely shut down the hospitality industry.
Thehomietony00. Been running warzone all weekend lol

I’ve never seen such a gut infatuation (no pun intended) as y’all have for Ros. I asked someone who brought it up last time for pictorial evidence to no avail. Now that y’all got time, can anyone document this for me because I’m not seeing it...

I’ve never seen such a gut infatuation (no pun intended) as y’all have for Ros. I asked someone who brought it up last time for pictorial evidence to no avail. Now that y’all got time, can anyone document this for me because I’m not seeing it...

I think a lot of it just has to do with her being involved with the game. Similar concept to dudes being obsessed with Doris Burke.

Rewatching 2013 game 6
Crazy how washed tim duncan was giving chris Bosh the business with a bad leg
Them damn fundamentals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom