THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I said she tried to look extra mixed. And one can do that easily. Stay out of the sun. Hit with more foundation. Lighter makeup. Lighter blonde highlights in the hair.

Once she got on, it was wakanda forever. I get it, but it was still noticeable. When she was building, 'I'm mixed'. Now she established, 'Im 100% Nigerian. But my mom's white or whateva'
She’s mad corny and mid grade.

No, I said she tried to look extra mixed. And one can do that easily. Stay out of the sun. Hit with more foundation. Lighter makeup. Lighter blonde highlights in the hair.

Once she got on, it was wakanda forever. I get it, but it was still noticeable. When she was building, 'I'm mixed'. Now she established, 'Im 100% Nigerian. But my mom's white or whateva'

Yea good point. Ros always seemed to ask for the "light skinned makeup" but her arms legs would be darker.

I get your point.

understood.

This time last year, maybe in '18

Rooks and Ros were about as close to 10s as we got in the sports reporter gig. Probs on there way out there? New blood?

I still have a soft spot for Molly and Joy jumbo teddies

Charly Caruso you say
6A147BA5-E5A1-4E6B-9C4B-7FEC6DD8CC6F.gif

It is patronizing and saviorish.

If you think BLM, act upon it. No need for the wristband signaling it.

I come in peace.
So first of all, It's not a big deal, but in the name of calling a spade a spade, telling someone to take something off that isn't hurting anyone is not coming in peace. Again, no big deal, but let's be real.

Now that that's out of the way, it can be patronizing and saviorish to some, but obviously that's not everyone. For anyone who sees it as a form of solidarity or appreciation, I'll keep it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom