THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They talking about late June start time at the earliest, with no fans and in small arenas.

Not trying to watch the NBA Finals at a community college. Just stick a fork in this season. It wasn't meant to be.
nah yall are not gonna escape a laker championship. Its happening. i dont care if they gotta play in someones backyard its happening!

So first of all, It's not a big deal, but in the name of calling a spade a spade, telling someone to take something off that isn't hurting anyone is not coming in peace. Again, no big deal, but let's be real.

Now that that's out of the way, it can be patronizing and saviorish to some, but obviously that's not everyone. For anyone who sees it as a form of solidarity or appreciation, I'll keep it on.
It isn't a BIG deal at all.

It was just a comment, that is all.

Vocal "allies" just always raise my antennae , that is all. That is a ME "issue." I just question motives.

If flights to Europe weren’t suspended and I had a preexisting knee injury, I would be on a flight right now headed to Germany for that Kobe surgery

Now yes, but prime Bron still could move his feet quick enough to guard anyone in the league. Ask Derrick Rose, who was probably the fastest player in the league with the ball in his hands before all those injuries.

Lol all Miami did was force Drose to beat them since they knew he didn't have any other help in the offense end to take pressure off him. Prime Bron wasn't quick enough for players such as Kawhi, KD, or PG13.

disgusted003.gif

I could see the argument for giving up on this season completely if it was only like 20 games in, but it’s 2/3 over already. With 60 games in the books already, I want a resolution of the season. If COVID want allow it, so be it, but if they can safely pick play back up in June, I’m in.

Then have a shortened 2020-2021 season that starts in like November or December and return to the normal 82 games in 2021-2022.

Given the trades that occurred, most specifically to aid a playoff run in the short term, there's no way the league can just cancel the season and not have a playoff. I don't think they necessarily need to play the entirety of the regular season games, but I do think 5-10 so players can get back into the swing of things for the playoffs would be good.

Use next season to test some of the things that have been talked about such as later start date and shortened season. Go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom