THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1584419026975.png

he kinda looks like he could be iso joe's lil cousin

Bron was like 15-16 here.

Yeah I don't think bronny gonna be anything like him physically.

Bron was a grown *** man already at the same age. Already like 6'6-6'7. Plus toughened up by the lack of resources, luxuries, vitamins lol

There used to be an NTer whose PSN handle was “ktowntrash” or some **** like that. Gave my lady the giggles one night when he logged in as the Netflix was firing up.

Anyway, my hand is “kingkoopaisabitchass****boy.” Hit me up.

i couldn’t pull up your handle

Bron was like 15-16 here.

Yeah I don't think bronny gonna be anything like him physically.

Bron was a grown *** man already at the same age. Plus toughened up by the lack of resources, luxuries, witamins lol

bassy looks shooked

through the fire tho :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Now yes, but prime Bron still could move his feet quick enough to guard anyone in the league. Ask Derrick Rose, who was probably the fastest player in the league with the ball in his hands before all those injuries.
History changing I see. Bron never locked drose. They doubled him whenever he got the ball. Bron and udonis formed a field around rose whenever he had the rock.

Bronze was never an elite man to man defender against elite scorers. Always been a myth.

History changing I see. Bron never locked drose. They doubled him whenever he got the ball. Bron and udonis formed a field around rose whenever he had the rock.

Bronze was never an elite man to man defender against elite scorers. Always been a myth.

what about him being able to effectively guard 1-5? is/was that ever true?

Who is an elite man defender against elite scorers? The best guys are still going to get theirs.

Who is an elite man defender against elite scorers? The best guys are still going to get theirs.

From recent memory:
Kawhi, PG13, Jimmy B, Tony Allen, Iggy, Kobe, Artest, Avery Bradley

To your point, obviously they won't stop the mf and hold an elite scorer scoreless or anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom