THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron was like 15-16 here.

Yeah I don't think bronny gonna be anything like him physically.

Bron was a grown *** man already at the same age. Already like 6'6-6'7. Plus toughened up by the lack of resources, luxuries, vitamins lol

Every time i see Bronny walk/run he reminds me of Jaylen Brown.

Got the same kind hunched over kinda gait. Long arms etc.

I can see him being a big strong guard along those lines rather than a monster wing like his pops.

98B5220A-A524-4BA1-8686-0E7E3411DA86.png

Pls come back soon :frown:

IMG_20200316_161706.jpg

Gotta be the most well balanced one of these hypotheticals I've seen

Would pick A but damn B would be so nasty
the pic aint really specific who's really actually team A or B.
But i'll say Michael Jordan's squad.
The game will go down to the last few seconds, Jordan's squad including himself have 3 clutch shooters who can deliver a W, when it really matters.

the pic aint really specific who's really actually team A or B.
But i'll say Michael Jordan's squad.
The game will go down to the last few seconds, Jordan's squad including himself have 3 clutch shooters who can deliver a W, when it really matters.

Curry Bean and Bron can all hit clutch 3 b. Bron one of the best playmakers ever. Curry 1b pg ever. That team getting so many more easy buckets than group b. Group b got a lot of iso dudes, but much more 1 on 1 talent, over making the game easier for everyone talent.

Mike and Tim the ball movers, but even still, they're better when they're doing their own thing. kyrie a ball stopper. kawhi doesnt playmake for other that much. kd getting better, but its not a natural passing gift.

Curry Bean and Bron can all hit clutch 3 b. Bron one of the best playmakers ever. Curry 1b pg ever. That team getting so many more easy buckets than group b. Group b got a lot of iso dudes, but much more 1 on 1 talent, over making guys better talent.
READ THIS OUT LOUD.
"Clutch shooters who can deliver a W, when it really matters."

now watch this.
AdmirableViciousGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

and this

source.gif

playas **** up b. happens to the best of em.

and in that first gif....warriors were up 36 in the 3rd
playas f up but they don't f up when it matters. Steph will cost Kobe's team to lose this matchup by jacking up a 3 when MJ, kawhi, and KD drill down a mid-range in the final seconds for the W.
I wouldn't even dare have steph take that final shot, nor lebron. Kobe yes, but that double triple team from the best defenders like kawhi and Mj will definitely put him out.

Also I knew you was gonna bring up the score lol, i see you been practicing on your math. Good for you.

playas f up but they don't f up when it matters. Steph will cost Kobe's team to lose this matchup by jacking up a 3 when MJ, kawhi, and KD drill down a mid-range in the final seconds for the W.
I wouldn't even dare have steph take that final shot, nor lebron. Kobe yes, but that double triple team from the best defenders like kawhi and Mj will definitely put him out.

Also I knew you was gonna bring up the score lol, i see you been practicing on your math. Good for you.

bruh..he was 16. you were too hasty to be funny. its ok, playas **** up

Is it weird that I never felt the Durant-Curry combo ever clicked like that? Of course they won and had big games.

It didn't click in the same way the other dous clicked, Jordan and Pippen, Shaq and Kobe, LeBron and Wade etc...but the GSW played more team ball and their best players were the least selfish of the group. So as a team, it worked out as well as you can expect.

Is it weird that I never felt the Durant-Curry combo ever clicked like that? Of course they won and had big games.

2017....Bruh....what are you even talking about right now :lol:. Their 1/3 P&R and some more **** was deadly. Teams had absolutely no answers for it.

KD in the playoffs: 28ppg 7rpg 4apg on 55/44/89 - 68TS%

Steph in the playoffs: 28ppg 7apg 6rpg on 48/42/90 - 66TS%

That’s about as peak of production and efficiency you can get out of two superstars in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom