THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Smh. Gonna got my job up tonight when everyone goes home. We got commercial tp on deck at the job

I have a 12 pack in my refrigerator. They’ve been sitting for like 2 weeks

Have you snuck out yet to grift the industrial sized toilet paper rolls from your work yet or are you at home?

Last edited:
Man, if you ever want to get waited on hand and foot, stay at a nice hotel during a pandemic. My goodness.
What do you consider nice? I stayed at an Embassy Suites last Friday and was very underwhelmed.

pierce said shaq gave him the nickname the truth after he handed kob 45 in 01...

(i also did research to confirm year & game)

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 12.39.07 AM.png

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

was he ever called out on this?

Man, if you ever want to get waited on hand and foot, stay at a nice hotel during a pandemic. My goodness.

All of this. How long have you been there/are you staying for? I was originally at the 4 SZNs then it shut down due to the pandemic so now I’m at The W. When I started traveling, I was a Starwood/Marriott guy then they consolidated which helped me out even more. I’ve been Ambassador Elite for a couple years running now which has been nice (mostly the perks) but this is a little next level and I noticed they’ve been doing it to everybody.

Not having to clean your own surfaces or stock up on TP and spam :smokin :smokin :smokin It’s going to be a harsh reality when I gotta home |l

Somehow I think Al Horford is responsible for this whole worldwide Corona situation. He averaged 20-10-7 his last three games. He obviously knew those were his last three games of the season all along.

If this season gets cancelled, how long till the LeBron fans start counting this ring in their conversations?

“Yeah only one more to catch MJ.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom