THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FF47F416-A2A4-4BAA-8B20-F95F9F97C746.jpeg

As soon as I saw frshstunna frshstunna post that, I knew this pic was coming :lol:. I mentioned before that I actually used to be good friends with her but she’s fallen off the face of the earth. Not sure if they were clout chasing but dudes used to BEAST over her in college.

I thought this season was a wash too, but I'm optimistic that there's a chance that we can reach a point where we can resume the season later in the year.

Obviously, the disease itself won't completely disappear in the next couple of months and we'll still have to take precautions and all. But seeing how South Korea and even China has handled the situation it leaves me with some optimism that we shouldn't give up.

Apparently, the virus is slowing down in China and a lot of the stores and businesses are starting to open up again after lockdown.

The virus is slowing down there because basically they locked down their respective countries, meanwhile the leadership here was just calling it a hoax last week and you still got people not taking it seriously. There's really no excuse for the US to be behind the 8 ball in preparations for this virus but we are and unfortunately just at the beginning of things. Cases are essentially doubling by the day.

The virus is slowing down there because basically they locked down their respective countries, meanwhile the leadership here was just calling it a hoax last week and you still got people not taking it seriously. There's really no excuse for the US to be behind the 8 ball in preparations for this virus but we are and unfortunately just at the beginning of things. Cases are essentially doubling by the day.
Got folks using their down time and cheap flights to go on spring break trips on the beach lmao

Yup.

Watching Game 7 2016. Man Draymond was amazing. Too bad Steph was stinking up the joint so bad and ruined his finals MVP.

If they cancel the season completely, some accommodations need to be made for the teams that made deadline trades or signed buy-out guys or both. Like they should be allowed to resign them for above the minimum without a cap penalty.

I am not at all biased on this subject.

"The problem that more of us can't get the tests -- and I'm not apologetic about saying it -- in my view, that rests at the foot of the federal government. They were responsible for making sure we were protected in that regard and I think they failed.
"I get it," Roberts said. "People should not be having to wait in line. The at-risk population should be the first to be tested. But goddammit, if the government had done what they were supposed to do, we wouldn't be competing for an opportunity to be tested."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom