THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

No more bips word to @wavycrocket

89997777_10158135996876950_1239491659993972736_n.jpg

Somewhat related - I love how raw all the sports shows are since everyone is working from home. You got folks with suspect WiFi cutting out, seeing the backgrounds in players home offices, hosts not showing up because of network issues and ****. Reminds you that end of the day they’re regular human beings just like us struggling with this quarantine/pandemic ****.

Stephen A was playing host and commentator is bringing the lulz :lol:

Somewhat related - I love how raw all the sports shows are since everyone is working from home. You got folks with suspect WiFi cutting out, seeing the backgrounds in players home offices, hosts not showing up because of network issues and ****. Reminds you that end of the day they’re regular human beings just like us struggling with this quarantine/pandemic ****.

The Dan LeBatard show, bruh. 😂🤦‍♂️

1584718767532.png

the old school nes and 90s trading cards :pimp:

Yeah, that is definitely something I cannot relate to. Generally speaking the people in my office are great, but not much in the way of eye candy :lol:
I work with mostly women and only one of them is unattractive. Nice body, just....not pretty at all.
Super nice person though. Really sweet girl. They all are. Which is exactly why I don't ogle at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom