THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there really a Kidd>Nash argument on here? Nash did more, had to deal with more, better player period.

Who put SVG's height and weight on his wikipedia page :lol:

113AA150-BCFB-4A79-9117-06D0F59A7BE8.jpeg

Who're your personal favorite players in a starting 5. Players you either grew up watching, grew a liking to, modeled your game after or just followed regardless of what team played for.

For me its...

Rubio
Brandon Roy
Allan Houston
Gallinari
Jermaine Oneal

Last edited:
one of the biggest myths is a lotta current NBA players can't play in past eras because of the physicality & hand-checking...but whenever i watch these games, i'm thinking :rofl: :rofl:

no shots at the past eras btw
This is going to sound like I disagree with you, but I don't: I agree.

To me, players are who they are regardless of era. If Wilt Chamberlain played today, he would have still had a game where he had the equivalent of what would have been a 100 point game back then. 150 point game? 175? I know it's tough to fathom, but the unfair force that he was to opponents, he would have still been today, because he was what he was back then without things like AAU teams and ABCD camps. If he would have started playing basketball for as young as people today start and w/ the eckert coaching they get, yikes.

And Lebron would still be talked about today the same way if he were born in the 60s or 70s. Maybe not specifically been the face of teams that went to 8 straight Finals, but take away the things like ABCD camps and all the training that we have today and load management and stuff like that, we would still be talking about him as an all time great, but the specifics would be different. Not worse, but different.

Who're your personal favorite players in a starting 5. Players you either grew up watching, grew a liking to, modeled your game after or just followed regardless of what team played for.

For me its...

Rubio
Brandon Roy
Allan Houston
Gallinari
Jermaine Oneal

Brodie
Bean
Melo
Pau
Shaq

Status