THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kinda tattoo is that on his chest?

Looks like a winged lion. I did a google and I guess some people think it's the Boule Foundation logo but no confirmation
Boule-Foundation-logo-300-1.jpg

Pierce talks about the stabbing

I was at the Cash Money-Ruff Ryders show 5 months before this at the Fleet Center and the Lox and Benzino/Made Men got into back stage and dudes ended up getting stabbed.

I can still remember they had to hold it up, people were getting pissed...so someone just started passing a mic around there was a massive impromptu battle.

Then after the show there was a shooting outside and there was a huge rush of people trying to get TF out of Causeway Street.

Those dudes were reckless.

:lol: @ Boston PD telling the Lox they should've just offed Benzino

I was at the Cash Money-Ruff Ryders show 5 months before this at the Fleet Center and the Lox and Benzino/Made Men got into back stage and dudes ended up getting stabbed.

I can still remember they had to hold it up, people were getting pissed...so someone just started passing a mic around there was a massive impromptu battle.

Then after the show there was a shooting outside and there was a huge rush of people trying to get TF out of Causeway Street.

Those dudes were reckless.

:lol: @ Boston PD telling the Lox they should've just offed Benzino

Never heard about this. This was classic tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom