THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

75 pounds in two years!?!? :wow: :wow: Pardon my ignorance on the topic but is it a myth or generally true that the reason a lot of athletes put on weight after retiring a combination of:
  1. No more 24/7 access to Professional nutritionists/trainers
  2. No more strict food or exercise requirements to stay in-shape and ultimately job?
  3. The general desire to wild out and eat whatever after being restricted for 10-15 years
He may have horrendous takes and be one of da worse member’s of Bron’s paid media shills but The man is barely over 35. I hope he gets better for himself and his family’s sake |l Definitely gonna need to go a little harder with that bag if he wants to shed some weight, though

75 pounds in two years!?!? :wow: :wow: Pardon my ignorance on the topic but is it a myth or generally true that the reason a lot of athletes put on weight after retiring a combination of:
  2. No more strict food or exercise requirements to stay in-shape and ultimately job?
  3. The general desire to wild out and eat whatever after being restricted for 10-15 years
He may have horrendous takes and be one of da worse member’s of Bron’s paid media shills but The man is barely over 35. I hope he gets better for himself and his family’s sake |l Definitely gonna need to go a little harder with that bag if he wants to shed some weight, though

Well to your point I’ve always felt that athletes had a poor relationship with fitness. They don’t know how to workout in the context of being a regular human. Its fascinating to me

they’re given bodies by god that allow them to eat whatever they want without gaining crazy weight, then when it’s time to get in shape, they have tens of millions of dollars worth of incentives to do, on top of that as you mentioned 24/7 access to elite trainers and equipment

what happens when your metabolism slows, but your eating habits haven’t changed, and you haven’t developed an actual relationship with working out? All your life you’ve simply hooped, and when you needed to shed pounds you just hooped And worked out like a madman. What happens when you can’t do that anymore?

Most of em just get lazy

I mean yeah all of this but mostly because you’re a millionaire with all the time in the world compared to being on a strict NBA schedule and there’s not anything to train for. So they’ll start drinking a lot more at night and eating whatever the hell they want while not getting any cardio in compared to the ridiculous amount they used to burn every day from basketball.

They gotta bring rap city back. One of my favorite shows ever. I couldn’t wait to get home after school to watch rap city at 4 pm. I was so sad when they ended rap city.
Did big Tyga ever reveal his HIV results, remember he was doing a campaign on bet about it but that information never came to light and rap city got cancelled.

You don’t just gain 75lbs because you’re no longer in the NBA. If so, RIP to John Wall once he retires in 2-3 years.

Why Jamal trending?

CC375FB6-E377-41BB-9BB9-61EE75C887A6.jpeg

Logged on to twitter, saw Jamal Murray was trending, found out why, and said out loud “We need basketball back”

Wonder how only 2 Jazz players got it, 3 Nets, 2 Lakers. You would think with how contagious this is, how closely they play together, practice, generally near each other, that it spread to damn near everyone and staff.

Random morning thoughts.

Wonder how only 2 Jazz players got it, 3 Nets, 2 Lakers. You would think with how contagious this is, how closely they play together, practice, generally near each other, that it spread to damn near everyone and staff.

Random morning thoughts.

There’s no way they’re the only ones. I would be shocked if there weren’t players affected on every team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom