THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how only 2 Jazz players got it, 3 Nets, 2 Lakers. You would think with how contagious this is, how closely they play together, practice, generally near each other, that it spread to damn near everyone and staff.

Random morning thoughts.
That's a very good question.

Jamal now going with “I was hacked”.

I didn’t see what was posted on his account, so what say all of you?
So basically...

1584886930985.png

1584886988323.png

1584887036711.png

With regards to the Jazz, the whole team including staff was tested.

Nets and Lakers im sure went fully as well.

They just may have not contracted it at the same time. Which is one of the problems with the disease and them eventually trying to start the season back up again.

Morning thoughts...

All-NBA Coronavirus Team

PG: Marcus Smart (Kyrie Irving?)
SG: Donovan Mitchell
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Christian Wood
C: Rudy Gobert

Can the virus be in someone’s system for like 2 weeks before it shows up on a test?
I'm not an expert, but when they take tests for Covid-19 they take a look at the genetic material found on the swabs and compare it with the genetic makeup of the Virus.

I would think that you'd at least have the virus in your system in order for it to replicate and manifest symptoms later on.

Jamal now going with “I was hacked”.

I didn’t see what was posted on his account, so what say all of you?

NBA star Jamal Murray apologizes after sex video ends up on Instagram
22 Mar, 2020 13:06 / Updated 21 minutes ago

NBA star Jamal Murray apologizes after sex video ends up on Instagram

Denver Nuggets guard Jamal Murray says he was the victim of a hack attack after an X-rated video was posted to his Instagram stories in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Murray, 23, found himself trending on Twitter for all the wrong reasons after basketball fans checking his social media output were greeted with the unexpected clip.

The video, which ran for around 20 seconds, was shot from a top-down perspective and showed a man receiving oral sex from a blonde woman, whose face was fully visible.

It was promptly deleted and a series of seemingly random images were posted to the account, before it was deactivated.

It is now back up and running with more family-friendly content, and the Canadian hoop star has issued a message claiming he was the victim of malicious forces.

"First and foremost I would like to apologize to my fans," he wrote.

"My account has been hacked, currently working on the issue."

That didn’t stop fans from having a field day at his expense, however.

Murray is presently kicking his heels on the sidelines as the NBA is suspended along with other major US leagues during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Earlier in the week, the NBA shared a video of the young star playing the piano, along with the message to "stay home and stay safe everyone."

wavycrocket wavycrocket needs to come get his mans. First, Tim Duncan publicly endorses Bloomberg in a full-blown ad. Next, ‘Riq gets exposed for having Lebby Step back tendencies. Now, Jamal Murray getting domed up by average white girls and posting it online. Been a rough past month, especially these past few days, for Wavy with his guys starting to look funny in the light on top of the pandemic. You hate to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom