THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was some kind of joke. We don’t even know if the league is coming back or what safe of affairs the world will be on day-by-day, about to be on shutdown and this ***** IT is out here pleading for a 10-Day? Man.....

Cant this dude get a big bag in China and ball out? why don't he just go. Missing out on that "brinks truck" contract and his sister passing away might be doing a toll on him.

Make it stop

source.gif

I hope that's not your address 'scratched out', P C H P C H . Because that's not scratched out at ALLLL. Like if scratching addresses out was a person, that example right there is the Andrew Bynum YOLO version.

I’m losing my mind at home all day
I wish I had the free time to be losing my mind. In the events industry and even though nothing's happening in this ****ing city it feels like my workload has somehow gone up. Glad I still have a job though. Life could easily be a lot more real for me right now.

I hope that's not your address 'scratched out', P C H P C H . Because that's not scratched out at ALLLL. Like if scratching addresses out was a person, that example right there is the Andrew Bynum YOLO version.
Stop lol

it’s not. I didn’t even scratch it out. I bought the mag like that years ago off eBay.

ion even know who that person is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom