THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game 6 of the 2016 Finals is coming on NBATV at 6:30 if you guys want to watch the greatest individual Finals performance of all time.
So it's actually Game 5 they are showing. I thought I was trippin for a minute wondering why it was in Golden State :lol:

Still another crazy game from Bron though- 41/16/7/3/3.

The quickness with which Klay can just rack up points when he's in the zone has always been crazy to me. Makes the defense frantic as hell.

Bron and Kyrie both with big first halves. Kyrie probably passed the ball like twice all half, but was in his bag, so it really didn't matter.

Golden State hit 11 3s in the first half and couldn't even get a lead going into halftime. Crazy.

I’m not sure if it’s any age thing but does anyone in this thread remember this? I imagine at the time mainstream promotion may have been a problem but I’m surprised Nike hasn’t run this back or no one has used it in a dunk contest. Pretty interesting nonetheless.

It’s crazy how people really act like Kyrie didn’t play a huge part in the 16’ Chip for the Cavs. Both Bron and Kyrie balled out, but the talking heads and bronsexuals swear Bron did everything solo

JR Smith game 7, too.

Ppl knock JR for a small blunder in a series that they weren’t going to win (which he made a play in getting an offensive rebound off a FT)....and forget how he scored like 8 straight points and hustled to slow Iggy down and make him adjust for the “block” in a game 7 win

HE even said it himself.
What you are saying he said himself is 'I won this championship by myself.'

When did he say that?

That'd be a pretty newsworthy soundbite, so posting a link shouldn't be that difficult and would really solidify your claim.

Y'all think Dame and CJ were searching for the Jamal video when they found out it was trending? Otherwise, why else would they be laughing from the fan's comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom