THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greasy! I'm surprised he washed out the league so fast.
Injuries derailed him. He kinda played like a smaller, poor man’s Luka when he was healthy and had an extended role. Good size for PG, good vision and craftiness. Was solid.

Injuries derailed him. He kinda played like a smaller, poor man’s Luka when he was healthy and had an extended role. Good size for PG, good vision and craftiness. Was solid.

I never forget that bum talking trash to my dude Sir Lance A lot, after Lance didn't play much his rookie year

i ain’t gone say it no mo’

BF72D96B-6B5D-4D08-8D86-5E1ECC0467CA.gif

Wall should be getting as much love and respect as Lillard smh mad overrated and Westbrook way better than him.

Lillard is Lou Will if he a starter.

Steph was better than Bron in the ‘17 finals. KD went nuts. Best 1-2 Punch ever.

More PROPAGANDA.

Bron went 34/12/10 on 56/39/65

Stop acting like we ain't watch the same games.

Steph and KD MAYBE top 5 duo all time.

They ain't better than MJ/Pip, Shaq/Kobe, or Magic/Kareem. Debatable with Bron/Wade those 1st 2 years in Miami too.

MVP MVP evolving into a Bronsexual is an interesting new development

Nah fax is fax though. Y'all Bistephuals stay trying to rewrite history.

Kobe and Shaq's 01 playoff run is the GOAT.
Shaq: 30/15/3
Kobe: 29/7/6

Swept: Blazers, Kings and Spurs 15-1 record in the playoffs. Not up for debate.

Bean had a 48/16 in a closeout game vs SAC and a 45/10 on the road to open up the Spurs series. Those 2 games are better than anything Wardell has thought about doing in the playoffs. And Shaq just averaged a cool 33/16/5 in the finals. I've had it with the disrespek and PROPAGANDA!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom