THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, thats describing what was going down..... that's like trying to describe a robbery suspect on a 9-11 call and acting reticent when da operrator asks you what he or she looks like.

*operator* "ok stay calm sir, what does da suspect look like"?

*you* 🤔 ummm............ 🤷‍♂️"

to think da kobe tragedy couldn't be topped....boy was we all wrong :smh:
That would be true if it weren't for the fact that your explanation is hinged on the very opinion you have that's in question. So running with your hypothetical narrative:

- you (as Da Ninja*): This Asian MFer robbed my place!

- operator (as Meth): Well, maybe. Let's not race bait. Tne nationality is less important than the tragedy, which is the robbery. Tons of other places have been robbed, too (similar to tons of other countries having a pandemic).

- you: WHAT?! Da MFer was Asian! That's just fax!

- operator: Please stop calling.

- you, at the bar describing all THAT (do you even drink? I don't know. Maybe you're just there to pick up chicks. Run with it): So anyways, that operator was on one. Tombout 'The tragedy is the focus, not the race..FOH!'

- me (I don't drink, but I'm definitely tryna smash): Sounds like it's pretty important to you that the robbery is pinned on an Asian, because you're still carrying that with you, even outside of that phone call.

- you: Nah, I'm just describing what happened.

*scene*

See? The narrative you've created is hinged on the opinion you have that's in question and got you banned. It's not like you're just describing that it was 2:00 in the afternoon and a blue car had just passed by. The fact that it's still raging in Wu Han is a fact, but placing so much emphasis on the opinion (not fact) that the origin has to be Wu Han since it's still raging there, that's a flawed correlation… and also unimportant to dealing with the here and now. Regardless of where it started, good ol' US of A is now #1 in the world in confirmed cases. So even if it didn't start here, which it could have, we're #1 now and that's the most important thing.

Just not in the NBA thread. 🤙

*I mean no disrespect on 'Da Ninja.' Just running with something you're known for, and the s/n you're known for.

P.S. If anyone needs a screenplay written, hmu.

THEY?? You hated on CP3 for that for years until Harden started doing it for 20 seconds every possession

9C4CBBCD-DE68-4637-9C5B-E1BD18E6FAF0.gif

I remember when CP3 went down with injury in 2009 and Darren Collison came in and was still putting up big assist numbers as a rookie. I couldn't tell if it was the New Orleans stat keepers or the system juicing up the numbers. :lol:

I remember when CP3 went down with injury in 2009 and Darren Collison came in and was still putting up big assist numbers as a rookie. I couldn't tell if it was the New Orleans stat keepers or the system juicing up the numbers. :lol:
My son General Greivis led the league in assists for New Orleans in 2012-13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom