THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tHe NuMbErS aRe JuIcEd

giphy.gif
John Stockton wouldn't do **** nowadays because the floor spacing of the 80s and 90s was just so superior. A center being defended at the 3 point line? You'd never see that today.

^^^ I wonder if CP3 is that all-time NBA leader in nutmegs? Pretty sure I’ve seen him put the ball between the defenders legs more than anyone else.

Man... obviously not the primary focus with everything going on.. but the cap implications plus the impact that would then have on certain guys is crazy with what is happening
Clippers gave up a first rounder for a guy who played only got to play 10 games, no playoffs.
1585320018163.png

mark eaton spotting up at the 3 and his man can't dig down because it's against the rules to.

1585320094514.png

david robinson can't help because he has to guard eaton at the 3. look at all the open space.

1585320156552.png

now robinson is "allowed" to help, but it's too late. dat assist doe :pimp:
to be fair, in today’s game Eaton has been replaced by a guy who can actually shoot, so you’d get a similar effect still.

They got rid of that rule in ‘01 and Stockton’s numbers didn’t move

Are the players still getting paid?

if i remember correctly, i think they could withhold a very small portion due to catastrophic circumstances
also, nba players have an option on how they like to be paid (payment installments plans)

here's an article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom