THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB320F17-8081-410E-9317-3730418FC944.jpeg

Wade definitely woulda won fmvp had they won in 2011...
Y’all gotta stop creating these narratives lmao
Don’t even know what the basis for saying that is as Bron deserved all 3 of his fmvp’s lol

Wade definitely woulda won fmvp had they won in 2011...
Y’all gotta stop creating these narratives lmao
Don’t even know what the basis for saying that is as Bron deserved all 3 of his fmvp’s lol

Of course he deserved the 3 he got.

And Wade likely would/should got it, in that instance. But I could see a scenario where the 2011 FMVp would go to Bron. Woulda been something like...Bron’s defense, deference, leading in assist and all around play, is the reason he’s finals mvp.

I mean....only one other time...have we seen a 26ppg guy and his next leading scorer avg 16ppg....and they give it to the 16ppg guy.

So it’s not out the realm :lol:.

Crazy thing about this is I had no idea Conan had been around this long to be interviewing Wilt Chamberlain.

Yeah, Conan has been around for a while. Was doing the late late show on NBC back when Jay Leno was still hosting the Tonight Show. That said, still surprising to see him interviewing Wilt...and that he basically looks the same now as he did then. LOL.

Imagine if this happened in this era 😂

• Staples Center, which was a first-year building in 2000, had a very tricky shooting background and opposing teams often had difficulty shooting there. Pacers coach Larry Bird wanted to have a shoot-around in the arena the day before Game 6 to help his team shoot more consistently because they shot very poorly in Games 1 and 2. However, the Pacers couldn't practice in the building because of an Arena Football game. Bird was very upset about this, and his team had to go down to the Lakers practice facility in El Segundo.

Chris Bosh hit the game Winner, in game 3 of the 2011 finals to go up 2-1. Little know fact...he was the Heat 2nd leading scorer in that series.

He got a bad rap, man :smh:. Used to hate how they fronted one him. Still do, to this day.

Ray Allen 3 to tie + Bosh stuffing the crap out of a Danny Green 3. That could’ve been brutal :lol:

Last edited:

D Wade might be a 4x Champ and 2x Finals MVP.....if it wasn’t for y’all new “GOAT” having 8pts against JJ Barera and Jason Terry

I don’t mind trash talking but you can’t do that and score 10 points below your usual average. I couldn’t believe what I was watching :lol:

That was Wade’s last year as a top 5 player too :smh:

That series highlighted that scoring is the greatest, most important part of his game.

Right? 😂 Talking about 'hands down' and the gap between him and 2nd is huge. Just a little bit ago there were healthy debates between a bunch of players as GOAT, and now all of a sudden every single one of those players is miles, worlds, nay, galaxies behind him. 😂🤦‍♂️

It is, but I wish we could get back to a place where sensationalism was less of a thing. Nobody's hungry anymore; they're literally starving and ready to chew their fingers off. People don't just not like somebody anymore; if they don't like someone, that person is the worst living human being to ever walk the face of the Earth, ever. 😂🤦‍♂️

And then if you offer a response that goes against their sensationalism, you're the bad guy, the contrarian. 😂

This sensationalism is literally the worst thing mankind has ever created, and the 2nd worst thing is so much better that it's really not even worth talking about.
Best ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom