THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Conan has been around for a while. Was doing the late late show on NBC back when Jay Leno was still hosting the Tonight Show. That said, still surprising to see him interviewing Wilt...and that he basically looks the same now as he did then. LOL.

1993, to be exact.

Wade's legs were gone by 2014.
Riley really should of traded him if he knew he wasn't gonna pay him

In a best of 7 series, I'm putting my money on the "Heatles" over any team this last decade.
Nah. KD-led Warriors is the only answer. Perfectly constructed team.

One of the all-time great wings in KD, all-time great Robin in Curry, the best 3&D player ever in Klay. Draymond and Iggy did a bit of everything and complemented them perfectly.

Honestly think the 15-16 and 16-17 Cavs teams were better than the championship winning Heatles.

Discussion................
In his role on THAT team, I can't think of anyone else that is better than him. One of the best shooters ever. Barely ever has to dribble. Can guard everyone on the perimeter at a relatively high level. No mismatches.

Easy perennial all-star.

In his role on THAT team, I can't think of anyone else that is better than him. One of the best shooters ever. Barely ever has to dribble. Can guard everyone on the perimeter at a relatively high level. No mismatches.

Easy perennial all-star.

in the literal since yeah he’s 3 and D but they run plays for him and he isn’t just spotting up. He was option B on a 73 win team. That’s not 3/D at least to me

in the literal since yeah he’s 3 and D but they run plays for him and he isn’t just spotting up. He was option B on a 73 win team. That’s not 3/D at least to me
Of course. Wasn't speaking with regards to the 73 win team where he obviously had a higher usage. Was speaking specifically about the KD-led team where he was option 3. Not taking the ball out of the hands of the team's best 2 players, provides inertia, defends at high level, etc.

I'm not calling him Robert Covington.

This where I was going with IT.

Sure, 2 of his best skills are shooting and defending but he is too "grown" for that label.

When I think of 3-D, I think of ROLE players.

Not hall of famers.
Yeah I mean this is arguing semantics at this point. I get what you're saying and obviously stated he's more than a role player and a 3 and D guy in the GRAND scheme of things.

For THAT specific team, him taking a bit of a back seat and less usage was his highest and best use for THAT team.

Yeah I mean this is arguing semantics at this point. I get what you're saying and obviously stated he's more than a role player and a 3 and D guy in the GRAND scheme of things.

For THAT specific team, him taking a bit of a back seat and less usage was his highest and best use for THAT team.
I don't think it is semantics though only because 3-D was a term created for Role Players.

I get what you are saying though but I still think for THAT team, he is being disrespected by calling him 3-D.

I get where your mind is though. I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, .

"Easymoneyslut"

tenor.gif

^^^ Nobody I can think of who fits the “3 and D” label who defended as well as Klay also was the offensive weapon he is. Guys like Bruce Bowen, Shane Battier, Raja Bell. Klay’s the only one who I’d rate as elite on both sides of the ball.

I don't think it is semantics though only because 3-D was a term created for Role Players.

I get what you are saying though but I still think for THAT team, he is being disrespected by calling him 3-D.

I get where your mind is though. I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it, .
And EYE get where yours is. EYE am defining it as more than just a role player.

I remember the minor blowback got when Klay said he wasn't going to sacrifice when KD signed because he knew he was going to get wide open looks regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom