THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at some old Michael Beasley stats...he was ahead of his time man. :smh:. They Wasted some years trying to make him a 3...instead of letting him play 4, and extending his range. He came at a really weird time.

The situations he found himself in weren’t necessarily ideal either. He was off to a decent start in Miami, but they dumped him to make room for Lebby and Bosh. Then on to Minnesota, which was kind of a perpetual mess at the time.

Last edited:
Why wouldn’t Marcus Jordan be a Bron hater. He’s the only person right now who gets compared to his dad everyday.

Agreed, wonder if they are given all the team gear for these videos or are the purchasing on their own dime?

i'm fairly certain they buy them on their own. jersey and shorts run under 250 but they make more than that in youtube revenue so it's easy money.

i'm fairly certain they buy them on their own. jersey and shorts run under 250 but they make more than that in youtube revenue so it's easy money.

I'm not pocket watching but how much do they make in YouTube revenue? I generally have no idea how monetization works on YT or social media.

I'm not pocket watching but how much do they make in YouTube revenue? I generally have no idea how monetization works on YT or social media.

l5lfd59xx1q41.jpg

FOlks don't know man........

Speaking of that era

OJ MAYO FOREVER! We won't forget!

Really thought the 08 draft was gonna be it. OJ, D Rose, Beas, Russ, K Love, Lopez twins, Serge, DJ Augustine, others

The star potential was through the roof but it's settled into one of the more all time quality drafts IMO

Looking at some old Michael Beasley stats...he was ahead of his time man. :smh:. They Wasted some years trying to make him a 3...instead of letting him play 4, and extending his range. He came at a really weird time.
True. Pj tucker ended up doing what beasley could of been. Beasley bigger, stronger and younger..sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom