THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who y'all got in the 2K tourney starting tonight? 👀 Who's your sleeper? And who's gonna be the guy like 'Nah, see my controller was glitching, bruh. And I just got this new router installed... and I was watching the kids, too'?
They dont even know how to call picks

Oh dang.
5EEFD28C-A4C7-4A16-BDF3-96875D69EB86.png

So I switch over to The Deuce and as SOON as I get there, (and stop me if you've heard this before), Russy Beastbrook w/ the turnover.

Y’all have me questioning my love for the game since I can’t do watching other people play video games.

Not even in the 80s when we would go to the arcade and everyone else was cheering on the nerd who was gunning for the high score at Galaga after 5 hours...not my thing.

Last edited:
I'll say this: NASCAR got it with their virtual racing, and I don't even like NASCAR. Not sure I can hang with this 2K thing.

Y’all have me questioning my love for the game since I can’t do watching other people play video games.

Not even in the 80s when we would go to the arcade and everyone else was cheering on the nerd who was gunning for the high score at Galaga after 5 hours...not my thing.
I wouldn’t be watching either… But this is like a cool event with actual players. Kinda cool man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom