THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Haircutting kit at Walmart since my little Bro is staying with me during quarantine (Online Classes).

The plan was to cut each others hair for the time being. I tried watching a video on Youtube and I ended up giving my Brother the Kevin Love special.

Let's just say, I'm returning this Clipper set first thing in the morning before I wake up bald....

IMG_9004.jpg

1585963088155.png

Yo :lol:

You can save that. I gave myself a little side taper this morning. I used my facial hair trimmer set. Wish I had a t-liner though.

50A4702E-FB76-45E0-87D8-61989EF7751D.jpeg

Last edited:
Friend of mine is a licensed cosmetologist, but hasn't worked in a long time. I had to hit her up to get a hair cut lol.

I bought a Haircutting kit at Walmart since my little Bro is staying with me during quarantine (Online Classes).

The plan was to cut each others hair for the time being. I tried watching a video on Youtube and I ended up giving my Brother the Kevin Love special.

Let's just say, I'm returning this Clipper set first thing in the morning before I wake up bald....

1585963088155.png

If it makes you feel better, I went through something similar in college. Told my boy I cut my brother’s hair and could hook him up with a nice fade. Came out like the K-Love. The disappointment on his face while looking in the mirror was serious. Ended up shaving it all off. I’m not sure he ever really forgave me.

Yes, but as you may have surmised from previous posts, my barber is me.

What’s a tailor?
[/QUOTE]

For real. Who's getting fitted for suits right now?

Has anyone in here snuck their barber in yet to give them a cut? Or their tailor?

Im sure some barbers are doing mobile calls. Maybe both parties have masks and gloves but overall dont think it should happen though. Just gut it out, yall aint seeing anyone anyways.

What’s a tailor?
Yes, but as you may have surmised from previous posts, my barber is me.

What’s a tailor?

For real. Who's getting fitted for suits right now?
[/QUOTE]

Depending on your situation, you might be losing or gaining weight and need some work done for when things resume or if you have to do something in the interim.

Im sure some barbers are doing mobile calls. Maybe both parties have masks and gloves but overall dont think it should happen though. Just gut it out, yall aint seeing anyone anyways.

Mask would be tough for the person cutting their hair cut with anything face related.

Just gut it out, yall aint seeing anyone anyways.

I fully agreed with this until the quarantine went into full effect and I realized there might be some “essential” reasons. Folks might want a haircut for video calls with clients or potential future employers. I’m sure the other party would understand but ive seen people in the official COVID thread talking about getting a cut just to look good for their wife of 14years which is far less significant IMO.

-Kobe died
-Lakers are finally a title contender...season is probably gonna get cancelled
-Coronavirus has killed thousands and screwed up the economy; I can't leave my house for the next 6 weeks (at the least)
2020 is on pace to the WOAT year breh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom