THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Edwards played at UGA and the Hawks ain’t even show up to every game and practice up the road, heard the GM on the radio down here talking bout how they scout him ...They pick and choose certain situations and matchups they wanna see the prospect in ...They flying all over the country getting a look at multiple options, they not on the road with just one player

And they ain’t going to watch Edwards practice running a weave offense in Athens man. They are doing the off the court recon now (or would be)

Did RJ have his family over with him as well?

I just can’t imagine going from HS to being a pro in a different country a lot of stupid off the court decisions would be made by me

Who y'all got in the 2K tourney starting tonight? 👀 Who's your sleeper? And who's gonna be the guy like 'Nah, see my controller was glitching, bruh. And I just got this new router installed... and I was watching the kids, too'?

PepperyFlickeringAngora-size_restricted.gif

I’m going to disagree here.

to be clear - I'm not talking about a player who already has a secure sense of his likelihood of holding down a NBA roster spot

I think the resources available to college players at elite programs far exceed what they have over seas. although the g-league seems to be becoming a viable option

Guess I’m a bit confused by this response? Lol

You don’t think he would’ve gotten a bag at whatever school he would’ve attended? That would be an absolutely laughable idea, IMO.

I also said he made the right decision by going to Australia..
I was more so confused with your initial reply in that that wasn’t the point of the post

And I actually don’t know that’d he’d gotten anywhere near what he got in Australia especially with how the FEDS are cracking down

Given that there's no hoops and we still have just over two weeks until The Last Dance, I thought I'd recommend this if ya'll aren't hip to it already. Joint is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The Scheme
TV-MA|1 HR 59 MIN|2020|5.1|HD

On September 26, 2017, an extensive two-year undercover FBI investigation into a basketball corruption scandal led to the arrest of executives at Adidas and assistant coaches at major college programs.

At the center of it all was Christian Dawkins, an unassuming and unknown 25-year-old who was allegedly part of a criminal enterprise that infiltrated college basketball teams and funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars to steer recruits to prominent athletic programs. For the first time ever, Dawkins explains how a kid from Saginaw, Michigan wound up in a hotel suite surrounded by FBI agents with a warrant for his arrest.

HBO Sports presents The Scheme, a Bat Bridge Entertainment production in association with MASTRY. Pat Kondelis directs; executive producers Michael H. Rockafellow, Stephen L. Germer, Jody M. Wingrove, Rudy Cline-Thomas and Pat Kondelis. Executive producers for HBO, Peter Nelson and Rick Bernstein; supervising producer for Bat Bridge, Lauren Barker; supervising producers for HBO, Bentley Weiner and Jonathan Crystal. Produced by Lynsey Tamsen Jones. Edited by Sean McQueeney. Original Music by Danny Bensi and Saunder Jurriaans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom