THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is outside where i’m At. Heck I haven’t been outside my house in 8ish days.

Yeah man if these are the type of people I’m speaking about this with on here then I’m done responding to anybody.

Please go outside and get some fresh air.

Yeah man if these are the type of people I’m speaking about this with on here then I’m done responding to anybody.

Please go outside and get some fresh air.
Lol there’s literally guards outside my house not allowing that and I’ve had a couple neighbors test positive. There’s no reason for me to go out at all. When I have a yard , treadmill and enough space for my dog to roam.

tf

What is going on here
President announced a lockdown with curfew hours to combat the spread of the virus. No problem with me since a third would country will be absolutely destroyed by the virus . Military only allowing one member of the house to go out at time and you need to get a pass/clearance . Only the grocery is open anyway. The village I live in is pretty affluent and there has been cases of looting since people have been going crazy cause they don’t have any food. The homeowners association just hired more security to combat this. They disallowed walking outside since the whole damn village was out .

President announced a lockdown with curfew hours to combat the spread of the virus. No problem with me since a third would country will be absolutely destroyed by the virus . Military only allowing one member of the house to go out at time and you need to get a pass/clearance . Only the grocery is open anyway. The village I live in is pretty affluent and there has been cases of looting since people have been going crazy cause they don’t have any food. The homeowners association just hired more security to combat this. They disallowed walking outside since the whole damn village was out .

stay safe pare

If you dudes think that people are gonna stay inside all summer and no beaches or anything else is going to be open to the public then y’all out of your damn minds. The air outside would have to literally turn you into a zombie in order for people to not go nuts and start protesting at some point. Also, if that was the case then damn near every local business would go under and the economy would be in a hell we wouldn’t recover from for a ridiculous amount of time. Once **** like beaches, restaurants, gyms, movie theaters and stuff like that start opening up then sports leagues will start operating again. They’ll just take the necessary precautions.

Stop listening to the news made to make you panic.

403DDD44-6C54-4936-8616-89AB4587F5DD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom