THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been working from home since the 15ish and we haven’t been shut down at all but there’s just so much uncertainty for the next day, next week, etc

I don't know how it is by y'all but by me, no one is listening to the stay at home measures. Supermarkets & stores are filled like any normal day. Bike trails & parks are full of people.

I don't see how we'll be able to have a normal summer. **** is depressing.

I mean what do you expect? There’s nowhere to go besides Walmart/Target and the grocery store and people are panicking buying everything they can. Yes, obviously those places will have a bunch of people unless there’s security at the front of each of them doing a headcount and only allowing a certain amount at a time.

Bike trails and parks? Should people not be outside getting fresh air being active minding their own business? They’re not riding past people sneezing away on them. Do you really think people riding their bikes around is spreading the virus....?

I don't know how it is by y'all but by me, no one is listening to the stay at home measures. Supermarkets & stores are filled like any normal day. Bike trails & parks are full of people.

I don't see how we'll be able to have a normal summer. **** is depressing.

I’d say that the majority of people in SoCal are taking the stay-at-home directives seriously, but they still leave a large number of people who aren’t. But the municipal governments are doing things to limit the options for those people. Parks and beach parking lots are closed and patrolled, etc.

When **** first hit the fan and Vegas shut down... I mean, I legit wonder daily about what those folks are doing just to live and get by
Yea places like Vegas and Miami Beach , those type of places are built around a single industry...When that shuts down you know it’s real and it gotta be tough for the average person living there

One of my mans is going thru it right now, yo owns a transportation company...He usually eats of the ppl coming into town for events, and vacays staying at the hotels, and the uber/Lyft ****...All that is dead right now, he talking bout he just bout to stop paying his bills except his mortgage Cuz no bread coming in :smh:

I mean what do you expect? There’s nowhere to go besides Walmart/Target and the grocery store and people are panicking buying everything they can. Yes, obviously those places will have a bunch of people unless there’s security at the front of each of them doing a headcount and only allowing a certain amount at a time.

Yes but in those locations you see people all over each other, going multiple times per week, cashiers licking their fingers to get backs, etc. A grocery store experience is going to be opposite of social distancing no matter what.

Bike trails and parks? Should people not be outside getting fresh air being active minding their own business? They’re not riding past people sneezing away on them. Do you really think people riding their bikes around is spreading the virus....?

I understand these are public places but more often than not folks are not practicing social distancing when there. Even if it’s less than 10 people, if they’re all close together then that **** isn’t kosher. You are also choosing to ignore how easy this is to speed and multiply.

CB31870D-1CD5-4ABF-80DA-8114A178D506.gif
until they really shut **** down I really see this going until july/august.

nyc gonna be looking like mad max soon

No one is outside where i’m At. Heck I haven’t been outside my house in 8ish days.

Radman had one of the best nicknames ever. Space Cadet af af

His playoff percentages look even better than I would have thought from the 2007-2008 season. At the time felt like dood was a total liability 😂

storm2006 storm2006 college basketball brings a lot of good, but I can’t stand that shady ****. Gonna catch the documentary this weekend.

Honestly - the NCAA was probably the least shady between the government, SDNY and FBI tbh. The FBI essentially tried to use a young black man to bring down the NCAA. When it backfired and the FBI realized how internally corrupt the agents on the case and their investigation were, they had to cover up the whole thing to save face for them and SNDY which is why Sean Miller and Will Wade got to skate. The whole thing was outrageous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom