THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
with all these takes of what other teams will look like "if injury's hit" why is nobody mentioning that the warriors would have a bottom third offense to go along with **** Defense if curry misses time??

Literally nobody else on that team can score outside of Russell... what happens when Steph hits the bench? Who is going to create there? They also have no shooting & horrible perimeter defense.

I'm not gonna quit on the warriors out of respect to their core, but they have A LOT of holes and need 73 win Steph & Draymond JUST TO KEEP THEM ALIVE.

They’re going to Stagger Steph & Dlo’s minutes. One of them will be on the floor at all times. Dlo probably leaves at the 6 minute mark...Steph plays the whole 1st...sits beginning of the 2nd...Dlo plays the whole 2nd....they close out the qtr together etc.

Since he was brought up, I do think we see a Love/Whiteside swap at some point. Cavs would then buyout Whiteside and he’d hit the market.

They’re going to Stagger Steph & Dlo’s minutes. One of them will be on the floor at all times. Dlo probably leaves at the 6 minute mark...Steph plays the whole 1st...sits beginning of the 2nd...Dlo plays the whole 2nd....they close out the qtr together etc.
Basically what MDA did in Houston with harden and Cp3

19.jpg

DAIZ TIL TIP OFF (including todai , for mvp)

Color TV ain’t eem exist around this time. All TVs were black and white when Knicks last won a ‘chip. :lol:

So on consensus, Lakers definitely better than Warriors this yr?

Honestly can’t say until the games really start. I’d say the Lakers look better “on paper” at least until Klay is back. But who knows if that’s how is going to play out? With the Lakers, Clippers, Warriors and Jazz all constructed so differently than they were last year, relatively success is going to come down to how well and how quickly all the new pieces mesh for each team. And health.

Honestly can’t say until the games really start. I’d say the Lakers look better “on paper” at least until Klay is back. But who knows if that’s how is going to play out? With the Lakers, Clippers, Warriors and Jazz all constructed so differently than they were last year, relatively success is going to come down to how well and how quickly all the new pieces mesh for each team. And health.

what are your thoughts on the Blazers?

Whiteside on his contract year sounds like he gonna be beasting this year lol. I feel like they are a couple of pieces away from really contending.

what are your thoughts on the Blazers?

Whiteside on his contract year sounds like he gonna be beasting this year lol. I feel like they are a couple of pieces away from really contending.

Same as they have been, basically. Will have a pretty good regular season record, will likely lose in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs. I like Dame and CJ a lot, but they’re not better than the other big dous in the West and the rest of the team doesn’t excite me much, Whiteside included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom