THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says I'm trolling? Lol

I'm telling you the real deal. Clippers have zero proven centers and that's a fact.

Elite playoff teams added bigs this summer and those are facts.

And ain't no man tellin me what to do with my money. Lmao

Don't be mad Clipper fans...if what I'm saying is true come playoff time. Regular season dont mean squat if you already got a team built for the playoffs

flashback Friday to when Magic Johnson said last years Lakers were build for the playoffs lol

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 providing some hilarious sound bites....that all Lakers fans will have to answer for this year. He’s y’all OFFICIAL Spokesman now.

Those takes, are Lakers takes. Can’t wait for this to play out :lol:.

Oh word we can take words from one person & mark it as the whole fanbase now??

1570213169222.png

I don't wanna hear **** when i hear the media members/random nt'ers spitting their ridiculous narratives about players, and then when i bring it up it becomes well "XYZ" never said that.

Igot HEAT for the blog boyz this yea, Scorching fireball's for all of ALA.
1570213348320.png

also which one of ya'll clippers fans i got a bet with?? i forgot

I know it was based on who gets further in the playoffs, they both get eliminated same round we're even

Who says I'm trolling? Lol

I'm telling you the real deal. Clippers have zero proven centers and that's a fact.

Elite playoff teams added bigs this summer and those are facts.

And ain't no man tellin me what to do with my money. Lmao

Don't be mad Clipper fans...if what I'm saying is true come playoff time. Regular season dont mean squat if you already got a team built for the playoffs
You say the same thing every page. We get it bro. The Clippers don't have enough big men. The league's elite signed more bigs to keep up with the Lakers signings. Just ask your buddy to pin your thoughts you the top of every page do you don't have to say it twice an hour.

What's funny is, I'd put some credence to your viewpoint if the Lakers roster wasn't pieced together with mostly outcasts in a hurry after losing out on kawhi Leonard.

I also find it hard to believe that if the Clippers/Lakers rosters were flipped, that you would be saying to yourself, "damb I think we need 1 more decent big to compete with the Clippers."

Or

"Look at all these championship level teams adding big men to keep up with the Clippers."

So, you could see how your viewpoint could look a bit troll'ish from another perspective. Imo

You say the same thing every page. We get it bro. The Clippers don't have enough big men. The league's elite signed more bigs to keep up with the Lakers signings. Just ask your buddy to pin your thoughts you the top of every page do you don't have to say it twice an hour.

What's funny is, I'd put some credence to your viewpoint if the Lakers roster wasn't pieced together with mostly outcasts in a hurry after losing out on kawhi Leonard.

I also find it hard to believe that if the Clippers/Lakers rosters were flipped, that you would be saying to yourself, "damb I think we need 1 more decent big to compete with the Clippers."

Or

"Look at all these championship level teams adding big men to keep up with the Clippers."

So, you could see how your viewpoint could look a bit troll'ish from another perspective. Imo
Seriously, if the Lakers and Clippers rosters were flipped and our only big were Zubac, I would be crying for help.

I call it the way I see it.

Last year, the Lakers were an absolute circus in spite of heightened expectations. But the team needed to do what they've always done, which is to trade for or sign elite big men to add to whatever superstar is on the roster. You think Kobe woulda won #4 and #5 if Mitch never got Pau tf out of Mem, knowing that THE team to beat had a couple bigs by the name of KG and KP? Odom and young Bynum was not gonna cut it.

I won't address your comment that Pelinka "pieced together a team full of outcasts." That notion is just silly. Just because teams were afraid to sign the now 100% healthy Bradley due to recent injury concerns, or the enigmatic Dwight Howard, but forgetting that these two players are now in the right environment for long term success, no longer playing on rebuilding teams, and are both playing with tremendous chips on their shoulders.

We'll keep breaking this down as the season progresses. I have zero qualms about admitting when I am wrong. Time will tell if my observations are off-base.

Seriously, if the Lakers and Clippers rosters were flipped and our only big were Zubac, I would be crying for help.

I call it the way I see it.

Last year, the Lakers were an absolute circus in spite of heightened expectations. But the team needed to do what they've always done, which is to trade for or sign elite big men to add to whatever superstar is on the roster. You think Kobe woulda won #4 and #5 if Mitch never got Pau tf out of Mem, knowing that THE team to beat had a couple bigs by the name of KG and KP? Odom and young Bynum was not gonna cut it.

I won't address your comment that Pelinka "pieced together a team full of outcasts." That notion is just silly. Just because teams were afraid to sign the now 100% healthy Bradley due to recent injury concerns, or the enigmatic Dwight Howard, but forgetting that these two players are now in the right environment for long term success, no longer playing on rebuilding teams, and are both playing with tremendous chips on their shoulders.

We'll keep breaking this down as the season progresses. I have zero qualms about admitting when I am wrong. Time will tell if my observations are off-base.
Hey, you wanna put all your eggs in the Avery Bradley and Dwight Howard basket, by all means.

Just keeping it a bean, nobody wanted Dwight Howard.

Lakers fans talked bad about avery Bradley when he was a clipper...but now? Not so much.

You are writing alot of checks that Lakers fans in this thread including yourself are gonna have to cash if this thing goes south. If you're wrong, humility won't mean much.

Hey, you wanna put all your eggs in the Avery Bradley and Dwight Howard basket, by all means.

Just keeping it a bean, nobody wanted Dwight Howard.

Lakers fans talked bad about avery Bradley when he was a clipper...but now? Not so much.

You are writing alot of checks that Lakers fans in this thread including yourself are gonna have to cash if this thing goes south. If you're wrong, humility won't mean much.
Let's put it this way, I'm counting on the Lakers being closer to a WCF and title contender this year than they are to being 6-8 seed.

If Laker fans talked bad about Avery when he was a Clipper, imo it was simply because dude was inconsistent, kept getting hurt and was a shell of what he was in BOS. However, Bradley has proven thus far that he has worked his way back to very respectable status, as evidenced by what he did in 15 or so games the end of last season in MEM. Dude started showing up, hence why the Lakers scooped him up when nobody wanted him. Priceless, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom