THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
50 win team that replaced Ricky Rubio with Mike Conley and added Bojan, Ed Davis and Jeff Green without losing anything...and I see nobody even ranking them as a top 3 team in the conference.
best believe I see Jazz as top 3. If I'm not mistaken others here several pages back put Utah in the top 3.

They will be solid. Plus Donovan ready to level up yet again, with CONLEY easing the load.

A Utah squad clicking on all cylinders plus those rowdy fans in the playoffs is quite scary tbh

IMG_20191003_102025.jpg

I'd be shocked if there top 4 aren't the final 4 teams standing.
I need lakers-warriors at some point. Hope the seeds work out

The player who really slipped in the 2013 draft was Gobert. I recall him being highly rated, then slipped due to poor athletic testing. I think.

best believe I see Jazz as top 3. If I'm not mistaken others here several pages back put Utah in the top 3.

They will be solid. Plus Donovan ready to level up yet again, with CONLEY easing the load.

A Utah squad clicking on all cylinders plus those rowdy fans in the playoffs is quite scary tbh

Utah is one of the toughest places to play in the league even when they aren’t that good. It’s like how NFL teams are when they play road games at Buffalo. Except the Jazz are actually a legit contending team.

I'll bet right now that if the Lakers and Clippers face each other in the playoffs, Lakers gonna come out on top.

I have a budget of $250. So if 5 of y'all Clips fans wanna bet me, that's $50 per head.

Who wants in? Or am I hearing crickets?

Last edited:
with all these takes of what other teams will look like "if injury's hit" why is nobody mentioning that the warriors would have a bottom third offense to go along with **** Defense if curry misses time??

Literally nobody else on that team can score outside of Russell... what happens when Steph hits the bench? Who is going to create there? They also have no shooting & horrible perimeter defense.

I'm not gonna quit on the warriors out of respect to their core, but they have A LOT of holes and need 73 win Steph & Draymond JUST TO KEEP THEM ALIVE.

with all these takes of what other teams will look like "if injury's hit" why is nobody mentioning that the warriors would have a bottom third offense to go along with **** Defense if curry misses time??

Literally nobody else on that team can score outside of Russell... what happens when Steph hits the bench? Who is going to create there? They also have no shooting & horrible perimeter defense.

I'm not gonna quit on the warriors out of respect to their core, but they have A LOT of holes and need 73 win Steph & Draymond JUST TO KEEP THEM ALIVE.
On top of all that, if Steph gets hurt and misses time and lets say GSW goes on a bad losing streak, it may inadvertently prompt Klay to speed up his rehab just so he can get back in time to help the team qualify for a playoff spot. Who knows what happens at that point.

The Warriors of 2019-2020 gonna have to play it smart and eventually decide what type of identity they gonna have on defense, which is where I see them struggling the most. Losing KD and Klay on defense alone is losing 2 all-defense caliber players. Draymond can't do it by himself and Looney + WCS both gonna have to level up big time in order to compensate for Warriors' lack of perimeter D.

Y’all do know that the Clips are probably going to end up getting the best buyout big when the time comes, right?

Think that’s precisely why they left a roster spot open. A big or Iggy, if he convinces Memphis to buy him out.

Tristan Kardashian probably gets bought out and I imagine the Lakers would dump Dwight for him (depending on Dwight’s health and game this year)

Clips have been one of if not the most active team at the deadline. This is for certain not the roster they’re taking into the playoffs. Buyout market, trade, getting a serviceable big isn’t that expensive

not to mention I wouldn’t be surprised if they pulled the trigger on a trade involving Trez at the deadline should they need to.

It’s always #BetOnYourselfForever but I’m interested to see how much more he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom