THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EminentGlitteringGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

How much do players in France for the LNB Pro A League make? This thot I went to high school with got knocked up by a dude in that league :lol: chick was getting passed around by mad athletes around prior to this

The “Scheme” was cool...Showed how much bs the FBI wastes tax payers money on and the NCAA is a joke...Got coaches on a wire tap committing crimes but they still keep their jobs while a player like Wiseman gets suspended for help with his ppls rent :smh:

Dawkins was too young tho and moving too fast...Some of the convos, ppl and situations yo was in was clear as day it wasn’t right but kept going :smh: ...Hopefully he learned something from all that but from what I seen with his “label” got another scheme working

How much do players in France for the LNB Pro A League make? This thot I went to high school with got knocked up by a dude in that league :lol: chick was getting passed around by mad athletes around prior to this
If you are legit you can make a milly a year ova there from the big teams , tax free and all expenses paid for as well ...The average cat outta college starts at a range from like 50k to 250k based on your NCAA career and skill set, also all expenses covered

If you are legit you can make a milly a year ova there from the big teams , tax free and all expenses paid for as well ...The average cat outta college starts at a range from like 50k to 250k based on your NCAA career and skill set, also all expenses covered

That’s a good deal then. This chick has been plotting like this since back in high school and got ran through by a handful of pro athletes so I know she had to be hype when she finally got knocked up :lol:

Saving 2020 Sports, Bored Quarantine Tales and the 2000 Redraftables (The NBA Draft W.O.A.T.) With Ryen Russillo | The Bill Simmons Podcast from The Bill Simmons Podcast | Podbay

2000 :lol:

The “Scheme” was cool...Showed how much bs the FBI wastes tax payers money on and the NCAA is a joke...Got coaches on a wire tap committing crimes but they still keep their jobs while a player like Wiseman gets suspended for help with his ppls rent :smh:

The hypocrisy and turning of the blind eye was utterly disgusting.

Dawkins was too young tho and moving too fast...Some of the convos, ppl and situations yo was in was clear as day it wasn’t right but kept going :smh: ...Hopefully he learned something from all that but from what I seen with his “label” got another scheme working

He was trippin but only a little bit. He was naive and he saw it but if he just had a couple mentors to at least give him guidance, he wouldn't have done that and would be flourishing right now. I didn't look into his label but will during some down time.

What happened to that $90K from Vegas he was using to live and pay legal fees :lol:

“I’ve never seen the brother Play,but I hate that pick”
(Steven A Smith:smile: )
Saving 2020 Sports, Bored Quarantine Tales and the 2000 Redraftables (The NBA Draft W.O.A.T.) With Ryen Russillo | The Bill Simmons Podcast from The Bill Simmons Podcast | Podbay

2000 :lol:

Guys who play in the French league have contracts that last years but they only get paid for the duration of the season. They can play in different leagues during their off season but they have to return to their mother team.

I’m know a guy who was clearing 350k to 400k a yr.

Guys who play in the French league have contracts that last years but they only get paid for the duration of the season. They can play in different leagues during their off season but they have to return to their mother team.

I’m know a guy who was clearing 350k to 400k a yr.

Damn and it’s all tax free and they have free housing and benefits?

Damn and it’s all tax free and they have free housing and benefits?
Depends on the team/contract regarding housing. The guy I knew was earning 30k plus bonuses per month. His housing was taken care of.
Idk about taxes tho.

Depends on the team/contract regarding housing. The guy I knew was earning 30k plus bonuses per month. His housing was taken care of.
Idk about taxes tho.

Damn they got it made out there then. Is the housing some cheap apartment or do they have the players in something decent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom