THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bistephuals hearing him say he doesn’t play defense:

87A0BF5E-636C-4A89-8460-958256B22F50.gif

Interesting trend I’ve noticed lately is the same people who were telling us how unstoppable the Warriors were and how the Cavs stood no chance back in 2015-18 are now building up those Cavs teams in an attempt to make Steph look better. :lol:

Interesting trend I’ve noticed lately is the same people who were telling us how unstoppable the Warriors were and how the Cavs stood no chance back in 2015-18 are now building up those Cavs teams in an attempt to make Steph look better. :lol:

Pull up receipts instead of making blanket statements!

Because I remember LeBroN hAs A FuKkiN sQuAd NoWz!

guard defense is only like 14% of the game BUT he is elite when he turns it on

source.gif

giphy.gif

curryblock_medium.gif

Shaquille O'Neal was actually an elite 3 point shooter when he turned it on:

So was Ben Wallace:

Dwight Howard has elite Magic Johnson-like court vision when he turns it on:

Steve Nash averaged 0.1 blocks over his career, but he could've easily been an elite rim protector if he chose to turn it on:

Still can't believe LeBron carried those bums to the finals in 2018.
The first round against Indiana went to 7 games. He didn't have a single teammate score 20 points in any of those 7 games. Not even Hakeem Olajuwon experienced that with those Rockets role players in 1994, which is seen as the worst supporting cast for a championship team ever.

Still can't believe LeBron carried those bums to the finals in 2018.
The first round against Indiana went to 7 games. He didn't have a single teammate score 20 points in any of those 7 games. Not even Hakeem Olajuwon experienced that with those Rockets role players.

Cant believe LeBron and Kevin Love led team beat Victor Oladipo and Darren Collison led team in 7 games. OMG...no great had to go through THAT

😫😫😫😫😫😫

FOH

12E1C553-4187-4F23-8357-5109E928B2B4.gif

Cant believe LeBron and Kevin Love led team beat Victor Oladipo and Darren Collison led team in 7 games. OMG...no great had to go through THAT

😫😫😫😫😫😫

FOH

12E1C553-4187-4F23-8357-5109E928B2B4.gif

In other words, he couldn't crack the 20 point barrier a single time in 7 games against a team with Victor Oladipo and Darren Collison? Not only could he not score 20, but he averaged 11.4 on .333 shooting against the team Oladipo-led team that you're implying is so terrible. No, that's not a typo. He actually shot .333 over a 7 games series. As a "star" power forward.

The great Kevin Love:

19-63 the first year LeBron left.
19-46 this season.

Shaquille O'Neal was actually an elite 3 point shooter when he turned it on:

So was Ben Wallace:

Dwight Howard has elite Magic Johnson-like court vision when he turns it on:

Steve Nash averaged 0.1 blocks over his career, but he could've easily been an elite rim protector if he chose to turn it on:

Steph did lead the league in steals once. Steals are part of defense.
None of these guys ever led the league in what you posted for them.

Wasn’t that Cavs/Pacers series a first round series? We’re judging playoff runs by who a team played in the first round? And didn’t Love average like 11 points that series?

Just saw who I was replying to. Nevermind :lol:

That’s not happening. The 2018 Cavs had NO shot :lol:. For the millionth time...the WCF in 2018 was the real finals. Cut it out. You just be making **** up.

The 2017 Cavs, were all time great tho.

Steph did lead the league in steals once. Steals are part of defense.
None of these guys ever led the league in what you posted for them.

Mitchell Robinson is leading the league in FG%. By a huge margin. Field goal percentage is part of offense.
Conclusion: Mitchell Robinson is an elite offensive player.

Wasn’t that Cavs/Pacers series a first round series? We’re judging playoff runs by who a team played in the first round? And didn’t Love average like 11 points that series?

Just saw who I was replying to. Nevermind :lol:

Yes. That was the first round series, aka the thing I wrote in the second sentence of my post. I was trying to point out that LeBron's teammates sucked so hard that not a single one of them could crack a 20-point barrier once against a first round opponent. Over 7 games. And they only continued to prove how much they suck after LeBron left with two straight 19 win seasons.

Yes. That was the first round series, aka the thing I wrote in the second sentence of my post. I was trying to point out that LeBron's teammates sucked so hard that not a single one of them could crack a 20-point barrier once against a first round opponent. Over 7 games. And they only continued to prove how much they suck after LeBron left.

LeBron is the GOAT but I look bad being associated with you. Please don’t quote me again.

If this is controlled by june, don’t see why this year can’t be played July-Labor Day in isoalted gym? Have next season start Dec like lockout year, beginning of szn, who cares anyway, NFL runs the fall to Feb anyway.

NBA szn already too long, starts when it’s fall, to super cold, to spring, to summer hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom