THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guys remember Curry was in foul trouble and they desperately needed him on the court.
Part of being a "elite defender" is playing defense without fouling. I'm sure an elite defender can guard fredrick vanvleet

It’s easier to defend when you’re flanked by 4 versatile elite defenders and you can be hidden on the weakest offensive player on the floor.

He was a good team defender when Iggy was on the Nuggets and David Lee was starting...and he was sharing time with Jarrett Jack/Klay Thompson. People forget the work Mark Jackson did with Steph/Klay on the defensive end. Kerr gave him a lot of credit for that. That was Mark’s strong point. He got them boys mentality right

it makes ALL the sense to put longer, better defenders on other people in a team game. Literally, what game planning is about :lol:. Steph can hold his own...and his understanding of where to be/rotate is much more valuable than him being some stopper or something. Y’all still don’t get that. The Dubs had elite defensive lineups with him on the floor. He didn’t take away from that. One of the greatest players ever in LeBron and one of the greatest scorers ever in Harden have had success against him. It happens.

Blaming a team for building correctly around their star players is dumb. It’s like NOT surrounding LeBron with spot up shooters.

You understand now?

He was a good team defender when Iggy was on the Nuggets and David Lee was starting...and he was sharing time with Jarrett Jack/Klay Thompson. People forget the work Mark Jackson did with Steph/Klay on the defensive end. Kerr gave him a lot of credit for that. That was Mark’s strong point. He got them boys mentality right

it makes ALL the sense to put longer, better defenders on other people in a team game. Literally, what game planning is about :lol:. Steph can hold his own...and his understanding of where to be/rotate is much more valuable than him being some stopper or something. Y’all still don’t get that. The Dubs had elite defensive lineups with him on the floor. He didn’t take away from that. One of the greatest players ever in LeBron and one of the greatest scorers ever in Harden have had success against him. It happens.

Blaming a team for building correctly around their star players is dumb. It’s like NOT surrounding LeBron with spot up shooters.

You understand now?
I’m not blaming GS for doing what they gotta do as a franchise to cover for their star’s deficiencies, its the same reason Atl drafted Reddish and Hunter and traded for Capela. Same reason the Bucks surround Freak with 4 shooters.

2019 finals proved he’s a liability

Nah...but Steph has regressed on defense over the past few years with age. He still holds his own. And in a team concept..is more than adequate from
he PG position. People are going to hit shots. Van Fleet got his Iggy, 2015 on. Some tough buckets.

A liability, means you take away from winning. A 3x champ that led his team to 5 straight finals can’t be a net liability in basketball.

Mans was asking for help and to get switched off Van Vleet if that ain't a liability I don't know what is.

Mans was asking for help and to get switched off Van Vleet if that ain't a liability I don't know what is.

Imagine him fouling out...and the lineup goes from Steph being the only offensive threat...to

Quinn Cook, Iggy, Corpse of Boogie Cousins, Alphonso McKinney & Draymond Green :lol:.

Imagine him fouling out...and the lineup goes from Steph being the only offensive threat...to

Quinn Cook, Iggy, Corpse of Boogie Cousins, Alphonso McKinney & Draymond Green :lol:.

Oh so Klay wasn't there for 5 and 3/4 games? Y'all stay rewriting history.

Only on the break and as the roll man.

and y’all going to stop fronting like FVV ain’t about to get $100Ms from the knicks.

Interesting...he's only led the Warriors in assists for the last 4 seasons when Steph has been out there fully (2016-2019).

Yea yea I know the response...gravity.

Interesting... he's only led the Warriors in assists for the last 4 seasons when Steph has been out there fully (2016-2019).

As the roll man and off the glass. And passing and playmaking aren’t the same thing. He can’t create anything for himself. #Yall ain’t going to call Draymond fugazi and then say he’s good

People forget scoring and the threat of scoring is playmaking :lol:

draymond is a playmaker when teams blitz the pnr, he gets all the credit. Other than that dude just be out there moving the ball. Let’s not forget Jordan bell told y’all what time it was at 1:03

So I learned that Draymond isn't a playmaker today and that Klay isn't an offensive threat. Man these hoops you Bistephuals go though is something else.

Lets not bring Jordan Bell in this. I dont even think he's in the league right now.

For as smelly and nasty Draymond is, he's a legit playmaker at his position.

I could have sworn that Draymond was the thing that 'unlocked' the Dubs offense and allowed Steph to be even more of a threat off ball. But maybe that was just a misnomer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom