THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never hated a Laker player as much as I hated Smush Parker

As garbage as Smush was... nothing compares to watching Kwame.

You don't understand how trash this guy was until you see him play up close. Garbage hands and no touch around the basket. :lol:

As others have said, in real time a ref wouldn't make that call on him, but if you slow it down, he moves BOTH feet BEFORE dribbling. (After a stationary catch )

I hope you are having a good day man
To me it looks like he's landing from repositioning the moment he catches the ball. If I'm wrong then he caught it a millisecond before repositioning and as you mentioned, refs would never call that I'm a superstar.

Yeah, it's Kwame.

I couldn't stand Smush, but Kwame, bruh. Had me like...

giphy.gif

Most hated players on your own team.

As a rockets fan that goes to Terrence Jones

I'm positive I don't have to click that. 😂 Is it KWAMMMAAYYY BROWN?!
that man can't play...he has small hands

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

gets me every time.

"This man was a bonafide scrub. He can’t play! No disrespect whatsoever, but I’m sorry to go on and tell everybody the truth, the man can’t play the game of basketball. He has small hands, he can’t catch the ball. He has bad feet, he can’t really move. Even though he’s mobile, he doesn’t really know what he’s doing. He doesn’t have a post move that he puts to memory that he can do two times in a row. He has no game whatsoever, plays no defense, doesn’t have the heart, the passion, or anything that comes with it." - Stephen A. Smith on Kwame Brown,

No stone was left unturned with that ether :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom