THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear travel

If he put the ball down before the right foot touched the floor, then it’s not. Hes so quick with it that you can’t definitively determine that in real time.

FCA70518-A5AC-467F-BD5A-EFB23E06F4A3.jpeg
Yea people at all levels live check to check. I had to check myself a while back. When I was younger I thought 50k was a lot, then I get there & Im check to check. Then 75, then 100, and so on. How was I out here making x amount more than when I first graduated, no kids still, and Im still in trouble if I ever get laid off? :lol: I had to start watching every dollar that left me.

These corporations that have been generating billions for decades but are now about to close up shop after a few months of no revenue are a microcosm of how most people live. Any extra money that a lot of people earn goes right back out the door.

Watching a lot of these HS kids hoop mixtapes.

I get playing with sauce but some of these “hop steps” are dudes jumping slightly lower.

If he put the ball down before the right foot touched the floor, then it’s not. Hes so quick with it that you can’t definitively determine that in real time.

Yea people at all levels live check to check. I had to check myself a while back. When I was younger I thought 50k was a lot, then I get there & Im check to check. Then 75, then 100, and so on. How was I out here making x amount more than when I first graduated, no kids still, and Im still in trouble if I ever get laid off? :lol: I had to start watching every dollar that left me.

These corporations that have been generating billions for decades but are now about to close up shop after a few months of no revenue are a microcosm of how most people live. Any extra money that a lot of people earn goes right back out the door.
A very long conversation about leverage will be had once this is all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom