THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MistyRightArabianwildcat-size_restricted.gif
I love that Har_en is right there watching. 😂

#NeverForget this man Smush waived off Bean in the closing minute of a critical playoff game :lol:

That type of sheer and utter disrespect makes me really believe Smush parked his Smushcalade in an NTers parking spot, got caught smashing said NTers girl in his bed then had the audacity to call the NTer up two days after the fact to say nothing happened and invite him to a party at Kwame Brown’s house :smh: :rofl: :rofl:

Here’s the full story for y’all that don’t know or simply would like a good laugh during this difficult times:

so basically one day i told her i was going to go stay at my moms place, cause ever since i moved out, i hadnt really been home to visit... so im going about my business and my girl calls me, like babe guess who i met today at work? im like, "who?" shes like smush parker, i then continued to clown like hes unemployed, blah,blah, that hes a bum basically... then shes like no hes nice he gave me his auto and phone number, but i didnt accept it, so im like thats nice and continue on with my day...

so i didnt call her n e more becasue i was busy, and she didnt call me again, so around 1 am that night, i was making a anniversary gift for her, i kno SMH @ me.. and i needed something from the apt, so i figured ill go pick it up and get some quick sex..

soooooooooo..... i drive up to the apartment, pull into the parking garage, and parked in my spot is a frickin escalade, custom escalade, we all know what its called.. so i sit in my car and i put my head down on the steering wheel, like i already know...

so i walk up to the door and open it, our bedroom is right next to the entrance of the front door, i hear some sum noises going on in the bedroom, i swing open the door, and smush is smashing my girl, his tats exposed, she sees me, pushes him off, get under the cover and is like,"what are you doing here?"

im like, i live here.... and smush is sitting there like.. ok, this is awkward, and shes like its not what it looks like babe, i just turn around and walk out the door.. so i get outside, and im sittin on the steps and i call my closest homeboy who was in ATL at the time, hes like, "take a bat to the smushcalade.." im like nah, so i just go home... shes texting me the whole night saying stuff like i was lookin at his tats and it was nothing, and so on.....

so like 2 days later, she has him call me and say nothing happened and even tried to invite me to a partyat kwames house... im like, man its ok if you didnt know but i dont want her no more, you can have her... and that was basically it... im tellign you all this is true lol... who and why would anyone make this up lol....

EDIT: it was hard for a couple months, the story spread amongst the people i knew, every time i would play someone in any nba game, they made sure to use the lakers, casue he was kind of still on their roster and only play with him to clown on me...

Last edited:
On yo day off?
While wfh lol
What was your occupation?
I worked in the entertainment industry. No entertainment, no work. Surprised it took this long.
Keep ya head up wo, bounce back strong you got it
Yeah gonna use this free time now for some personal growth. And video games :lol:
I'm sorry, man. 😕

Fired or laid off, though?
Laid off
Keep ya head up Based Jesus Based Jesus . Fortunately you still got your health right now but just remember that similar to how this pandemic will pass so will hard times like the one you went through today.
I'm actually pretty good. Expected it when this all started and before was planning to leave this year anyways.
Got a little money in the bank. A separate source of income. Didn't NEED the job but it was nice to still have one.

While wfh lol

I worked in the entertainment industry. No entertainment, no work. Surprised it took this long.

Yeah gonna use this free time now for some personal growth. And video games :lol:

Laid off

I'm actually pretty good. Expected it when this all started and before was planning to leave this year anyways.
Got a little money in the bank. A separate source of income. Didn't NEED the job but it was nice to still have one.

Sorry about you losing your job, but respect to you for being prepared for it and having good perspective about it.

My sister-in-law is in the entertainment industry to and also not working. Definitely not ideal since my brother quit his job last year to go back to school. Think there‘s a lot of people who don’t realize just how many non-famous working class folks are in entertainment.

Sorry about you losing your job, but respect to you for being prepared for it and having good perspective about it.

My sister-in-law is in the entertainment industry to and also not working. Definitely not ideal since my brother quit his job last year to go back to school. Think there‘s a lot of people who don’t realize just how many non-famous working class folks are in entertainment.
Yup. There's good money to be made for the people at the top but most people are paycheck to paycheck just like everywhere else.

Never been let go before. It's a weird feeling to just be chatting with your coworkers and then the company suddenly shuts off your accounts and tells you good luck. No 2 week notice, just a really nice **** :lol:

I watched the last 4 mins again of that suns lakers game.

Smush was 0-5 for the whole game and they still closing it out with him. Kobe was phenomenal down the stretch .

The suns played hella modern basketball back then. Space the floor attack the mismatches when they switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom