THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MasculineIncomparableHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

Outchea playing chess

:pimp:

Has the atrocity of the 2000 NBA Draft ever been discussed in here? I posted a link to the full selections below but that draft only had THREE players that made the ASG and they each only made it once ALL IN THE EAST DURING 03-04:

-Kenyon Martin: #1 Pick, AS with 17/9.5/2.5/1/1, Career 12/7/2/1/1
-Jamaal Magloire: #19Pick, AS with 14/10/1/0.5/1, Career 7/7/1/1
-Michael Redd: #42 Pick, AS with 22/5/2/1, Career 19/4/2/1

2000 NBA Draft Selections

Here are ccolades for each draft class by year in the Lottery Era thru 2010. 2003 had to have caught up to 96

Has the atrocity of the 2000 NBA Draft ever been discussed in here? I posted a link to the full selections below but that draft only had THREE players that made the ASG and they each only made it once ALL IN THE EAST DURING 03-04:

-Kenyon Martin: #1 Pick, AS with 17/9.5/2.5/1/1, Career 12/7/2/1/1
-Jamaal Magloire: #19Pick, AS with 14/10/1/0.5/1, Career 7/7/1/1
-Michael Redd: #42 Pick, AS with 22/5/2/1, Career 19/4/2/1

2000 NBA Draft Selections

Here are ccolades for each draft class by year in the Lottery Era thru 2010. 2003 had to have caught up to 96

Listened to the Simmons pod about it.

Rudy done made it know, plenty of times...he don’t rock with D Dmitch because Mitch has tunnel vision. And Mitchell has made it known in subtle ways himself. This was going to come to a head eventually.

I just ain’t think a worldwide pandemic would be the catalyst, if true :lol:
Bum *** Rudy shouldn't be getting the ball in the post anyways.

He not talking about the post. He talking bout dump offs and lobs. The ones Rubio and Ingles was throwing him...Mitchell and Conley don’t.
Meh. I admittedly don't watch a whole lot of Jazz games, but his usage and attempts don't look much different from previous years. Him being a poor defender in space and a one dimensional offensive player is the bigger problem.

Meh. I admittedly don't watch a whole lot of Jazz games, but his usage and attempts don't look much different from previous years. Him being a poor defender in space and a one dimensional offensive player is the bigger problem.

Nah....he for real got tunnel vision. He still has trouble making the read once he draws two. It’s a weakness of his...and Rudy being one of the best lob threats in the league and finishers...I can see it being annoying.

Rudy be wide open near the rim, where a simple pass would do...and Mitchell completely misses him, or forces up a bad shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom