THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
17.jpg

DAIZ TIL TIP OFF

****, as a kid from Oakland i'm finding it more and more difficult to root for the warriors. seen that "SAN FRANCISCO" plastered along the baseline and that **** got me bothered AF.

in other news, it's only pre-season but i can see lakers' fans have already blown their collective load.

have the warriors had a jersey with Oakland on it? They designed a San Francisco jersey real quick

I liked what I saw from LAL from a preseason game. AD to Bron is unfair. Engage the weak side while Bron and AD play two man game. Even saw and inverted PnR with those two. They fit so well together. That being said, if Bron misses any significant time, they're ****ed.

It's preseason and GSW isn't *fully* healthy but my god. Look at the guys on that damn roster. They're going to be depending on so many guys who just don't have the ball instincts that Iggy and Klay and KD had. I wonder if Dray's offense has regressed to a point of no return.

I liked what I saw from LAL from a preseason game. AD to Bron is unfair. Engage the weak side while Bron and AD play two man game. Even saw and inverted PnR with those two. They fit so well together. That being said, if Bron misses any significant time, they're ****ed.

It's preseason and GSW isn't *fully* healthy but my god. Look at the guys on that damn roster. They're going to be depending on so many guys who just don't have the ball instincts that Iggy and Klay and KD had. I wonder if Dray's offense has regressed to a point of no return.
I think DLo needs to get flipped to someone for multiple pieces.

I think DLo needs to get flipped to someone for multiple pieces.

I'm not all the way there yet, but I can definitely see the rationale. I just think people have a warped view of who he actually is as a player, and may be setting themselves up for huge disappointment.

Also, Draymond has spent the last 3 years averaging 9 a game on 29% shooting from 3. We say he turns it on in the playoffs, but he's playing with Steph/Iggy/Klay/KD. They'll need him to turn it on for the entire season instead of just the playoffs, oh and instead of the aforementioned, you have to turn it on with WCS/GRIII/DLO/Spellman/Mckinnie/Burke

Whoa boy.

not sure if this is a serious post, bu china isn't really communist ya know? it's an ultra authoriarian, capitalist government

in business you don't take political sides otherwise it's doom

it's ****ty that corporate world has to suck up to a country like china tho

Isn’t the country still Communist Party of China?

They are talking about not covering the Rockets because of Morey showed support for Hong Kong and not having their citizens unlawfully extradited to Communist China?

Communism ain’t cool.

I definitely agree with Morey's stance, but yeah, not good for business purposes.

I must be getting old because the Stockton shorts and Baby braids era is irking me

I know the NBA gos through trends but wow this is the worst in a long time.

I can’t lie the Lil shorts get me sometimes too...somebody on the warriors had some on...

The baby braids look sweet on the court tho!!! Especiallywitg that ninja headband :nthat:

Let's be serious. Burry needs to have a MVP season for them lol, which is something I am fully expecting. Talent on the team looks tuurible.

also, need a DLO for Covington + fillers trade to happen ASAP.

Covington legit needs to fire his agent for that contract he ended up with lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom