THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsai, new owner of the Nets, posted a letter in which he supports China (of course he would as they freed up the capital to buy the team) and condemned Morey. The woke NBA bowed down to the almighty dollar and threw one of their own under the bus.

How American of Ted Cruz., always worried about what other countries do.

hopefully, he is spending the same amount of time and energy worrying about problems we have in America, probably not though.

The same Ted Cruz who’s silent as a church mouse when Trump asked that same Chinese government to interfere in the 2020 election 3 days ago :lol:.

This simulation we’re living in is frustrating

I don't know where this China thing is going, but it's a serious issue for the NBA all of a sudden.

Chinese people are the biggest bandwagoners, the Warriors are the most popular team there with the Rockets behind.

I'm pretty sure it was always between the Lakers, Rockets, and Celtics.

In five years, Chinese fans are gonna go back to wearing Yellow/Gold. Or maybe even Red/Blue.

joe tsai is a piece of **** for throwing one of his peers under the bus like that

no one supporting china should be able to own an nba team

No excuses

If he makes a few shots when left open, he wont be left open anymore. Ergo he'll stop taking shots.
He's uncomfortable taking jumpers and Im sure he hopes they never leave him open
giphy.gif

Sneakers ain't gonna sell themselves.

I can't imagine LeBron taking a stance against China. That would go too far and Nike would be pissed. If he was asked directly, he would probably dodge the question.

Still, although he's definitely not Ali or Kaepernick, LeBron deserves praise for at least having some guts to take a political stand, unlike a certain Mr. "Republicans buy shoes too" and another Mr. "You know who I'm voting for", without mentioning who he is actually voting for between Trump and Hillary.

I don't know where this China thing is going, but it's a serious issue for the NBA all of a sudden.

Good. Let’s see what they really about. Y’all thought 5 years of “hands up, don’t shoot” tee shirts or “BLM” type tee shirts absolved the league of any problems. Deemed it forward and progressive.

Really and truly, these multi-billion and million dollar corporations are about MONEY. Y’all better realize that and get it understood.

Morey had been sounding like a bonehead recently about basketball now he shows he ain't the brightest business wise either. Again can someone please explain to me what makes this guy one of the best gms?

That's what this needs. The owner and star player of the Nets at odds.

We just need the season to start so everyone forgets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom