THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when all this filming happened. A lot of candid stuff about a guy who died right around the filming of this.

I hope they interview T-Mac. He was rumored to be the guy Krause had his eye on during the 97 draft if he traded Pip.

Tried to tank in 99' and go into summer of 2000 and grab two of Grant Hill / TMac / Tim Duncan

It's actually not a bad plan tbh

Bean really emulated every facet of this dude. Did Phil show MU berating his teammates to him as well lol.

Bruh its insane how the damn GM was getting publicly sonned on a daily basis like business usual :rofl: :rofl:

Is there any modern day comparison? I really don’t think **** would fly. Bron could have done it to Gilbert after ‘16 but that’s about it.

Is there any modern day comparison? I really don’t think **** would fly. Bron could have done it to Gilbert after ‘16 but that’s about it.
Only example I can think of is Jim Harbaugh kicking out his GM out of a team meeting saying it's 'Men only' but it sounded more like a one off than an everyday thing like with Krause :lol:

To my fellow Blue/Orange Knicks folk in here.............have your tissues ready

1587352371882.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom