THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krause started feeling himself by the time they got 5 titles...He probly thought he could build a championship team all by himself so he ain’t care who stayed or left ...We know how all that went for the Bulls after 98 :lol: :smh:

The dumb owner should get more heat for signing off on that being the last year regardless of what happens, put the battery in Krause’s back

He would have cause everyone does now.
1d7d08b1-74f6-41ed-8da7-22e7ceb33d15-large16x9_DeMarDeRozanmediaday.jpg

Someone like Brook Lopez went from whatever he was (0%) for the first 8 years of his career to mid 30's%

I'm sure Jordan would be just fine especially judging off his 3 seasons after his first comeback

Ehhh I think his best 3pt shooting season came with a shorter line? I’m not sure

regardless, I’ve long felt like he would at least attempted a few more 3’s, probably look a lot like kawhi today

Early bulls being on coke is so legit I remember telling the story on NT some years back about how Orlando woolridge was high af and choked out Jerry buss and Basically got fired From his sparks gig for it

Ehhh I think his best 3pt shooting season came with a shorter line? I’m not sure

regardless, I’ve long felt like he would at least attempted a few more 3’s, probably look a lot like kawhi today
You're right they implemented 22 ft for those years. However that doesn't take away from the point that today's game has entire offenses based off the 3 point shot. Jordan's whole mindset would be different in that sense

Jordan would be Kawhi on LeBron's best batch of roids and benefit from more spacing which in turn could get him more foul calls

when mentioning the past era stars in the new era, why does everyone leave out how there's no more illegal defense in this era? we gonna act like MJ, T-Mac, Shaq, AI, Timmy D, KG ALL didn't talk about how they hated how the NBA implemented that rule?

Spurs defense on Bron was so bad in this Game 7. Just giving him wide open jumpers to a fault all game.

Spurs defense on Bron was so bad in this Game 7. Just giving him wide open jumpers to a fault all game.

It was good. Pop was forcing him to make those shots and he could live with that (Bron just happened to keep sinking them). I dont think Bron was knocking down shots really the whole game till that 4th. This is when he went super saiyen mode after his headband got knocked off right?

It was good. Pop was forcing him to make those shots and he could live with that (Bron just happened to keep sinking them). I dont think Bron was knocking down shots really the whole game till that 4th. This is when he went super saiyen mode after his headband got knocked off right?
Yeah I assume you aren't watching this game right now then. They were sagging off him all game and he was hitting shots all game. Going into the 4th. Daring him to shoot, he was making shots, and there was no adjustment.

To be fair though, Bron is an unstoppable player if he's hitting jumpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom