THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know why Krause didn't want to pay Phil. I'm sure they had the money to do so and the salary doesn't impact the cap

Just seemed like a personal feud. Reinsdorf had to come in and make the Executive Decision

Still can't believe they let some random dude from Chicago be a part of the doc.
He don't even live there still. "FORMER Chicago resident" >D
EWBF-jmXkAI6x9F
So familiar.

I just want to know why Krause didn't want to pay Phil. I'm sure they had the money to do so and the salary doesn't impact the cap

Just seemed like a personal feud. Reinsdorf had to come in and make the Executive Decision

I mean not wanting to pay Phil is one thing, but not wanting to pay phil when Michael damn Jordan is telling you he’s retiring if PJ leaves. Just wild.

“players and coaches alone don’t win championships. Organizations do.”

He was just salty he couldn’t couldn’t get a crumb of credit. He just wanted a morsel for recognition for winning. Krause had to have felt that after Mike, Pippen and Phil got their praise there wasn’t any left over for him.

I mean not wanting to pay Phil is one thing, but not wanting to pay phil when Michael damn Jordan is telling you he’s retiring if PJ leaves. Just wild.

Phil isn't the easiest guy to get along with. Well documented. I'm sure years of Phil Jackson wore down on the GM as well as the owner. Not saying it's right.

What made you change your tune within the last 2 hours. You were just slandering Jordan about this and him wanting Pip to play lol.
That part still holds true for me. My post is a defense of Krause if anything. He's the en vogue punching bag today but not everything he did was on him being envious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom